38.A kiss for each question

"Behtar hoga abhi hamare saamne aap mein se koi na aaye!"Hriday warned in a blood chilling voice and they all felt scared seeing that look on his face and his words.

Hriday pulled Rudransh by his neck again and he did try to punch him back but Hriday was quick and because he was tall he easily saved himself from getting punched,he again landed a punch on his left cheek and then gave him a hard slap which resonated in the whole living room.

"Yeh hamari beti ke liye"Hriday said and again slapped him making his lips bleed.

"Hriday chod dijiye unhe!!!"Suchit said but Hriday gave him a hard push making him fall too.

Now nobody dared to stop him,Akshay who was about to go save his brother from getting beaten immediately backed away and just kept watching.

Hriday slapped him hard and punched him a lot of times for the words he used for his wife,he put out all his anger on him.

"Aainda agar hamari biwi ya hamari beti ki taraf aankh uthakr bhi dekha na,toh humse bura koi nhi hoga aapke liye!!!"Hriday said as he gave him a hard shove which managed to make him fall on the ground,groaning in pain.

"Dadu,isbaar hame mat rokiyega,ab saari hadde paar ho chuki h!!!hum aise ghar mein bilkul nhi rahenge jaha na toh hamari beti safe h na hi hamari biwi,hamare unke saath na hone pr pata nhi yeh sab kya karenge unke saath!!"Hriday said and Jheel gasped as she heard that.

She knew whatever happened with Aayat was very wrong but she couldn't let her only son leave this house.

"Hriday!!!aap kya keh rahe h??"Jheel asked him.

"Hum yeh ghar hamesha hamesha ke liye chod rahe h,aaj se,abhi se,hum marr gaye h aap sabke liye,agar ab aap mein se kisi ne bhi mudkar hamari beti ya hamari biwi ki taraf dekha ya unse baat krne ki bhi koshish ki na toh unka aisa haal karenge ki woh yaad rakhenge!!!"Hriday warned in that blood chilling voice as his blue eyes glared at everyone except his mother and his dadu.

His dadu sighed,this was what he had feared all along,he knew this day would come and he knew he wouldn't be able to stop Hriday that day.He didn't have any right to!!!

He had already messed up his life way too much,he can't expect him to live in this shit anymore,he had to let him go now!!

"Hum nhi rokenge aapko,jaaiye khush rahiye apne parivaar ke saath,hamara aashirvaad hamesha aapke saath h"Dadu said and Hriday nodded hearing that and left the place not sparing anyone any glance.

He went into his car where his father in law sat and both didn't said anything to eachother,they both knew they just did what was needed to be done.

Hriday made his way inside the house and immediately went to his wife and his daughter.He sighed when he saw both of them sleeping on the bed,he went near them and sat beside Aayat,he leaned down and placed a kiss on Iti's forehead first and then he leaned down to kiss his wife's forehead.

Aayat's eye's opened once she inhaled that familiar cologne,she could identify it easily,it was her husband.

She opened her eyes when he moved away after kissing her forehead.

"Aap??wapas aa gaye?"Aayat asked as she tried to get the sleepiness away.

"Aapke paas wapas nhi aate toh kaha jaate??"Hriday whispered and Aayat tried to get up but Hriday didn't allowed her to,he covered her back with the blanket and caressed her hair.

"Shh...so jaaiye wapas,aap thaki hui h"He said because of all the fiasco that had happened today,she needed to just relax now and what better then a nap?