46.Bouquet and Dance

She immediately casted her eyes down due to shyness.

Hriday gently with his other hand moved her chin up and stared directly into her eyes.

"Aap bht...khoobsurat lag rahi h!"Hriday said and left the breath he didn't even knew he was holding till then.

A beautiful red hue covered her cheeks as she heard that,a shy smile appeared on her lips and he just wanted to kiss her senselessly.

For a second he forgot he had a whole dinner planned for her,he just wanted to stare at her for the whole night.

"Hum kaha jaa rahe h?"She managed to ask after a few mins when he still didn't said anything.

"Kahi nhi"Hriday said and a frown etched on her face.

She dressed up for nothing then??

Why would he ask her to get ready if they didn't had to go anywhere?

"Hriday aap...

She couldn't finish as he pulled her by her waist and led her towards their balcony where he had set the whole table for them.

He gently pushed her by her waist and she saw the table with all those flower petals and candles lit and she turned to him with a vibrant smile.

"Yeh sab aapne kiya?"She asked looking at him as he stood behind her.

"Hmm"Hriday said as he couldn't resist but wrap his arms around her stomach from behind.

"Kyu pr?"She managed to ask as she shivered as his hand came in contact with the skin which was uncovered because of the cut on her dress.

"Aise hi...aap aur hum kabhi date pr nhi gaye!hum dono ne kabhi saath ek accha fancy sa dinner bhi nhi kiya h,saalon baad aap hame kosengi iske liye isliye humne socha abhi kr dete h!"Hriday said and teased her at the end.

"Hum aapko kabhi nhi kosenge"Aayat said as she held his hands which were around her.

Hriday placed a small kiss on the side of her head.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Hriday sighed.

Way to ruin a moment!!!

"Iss waqt kon hoga?"Aayat asked as she turned to look at him.

"Khana,jo humne order kiya tha,rukiye hum lekr aate h"He said and went to get the order.

He came back and was glad that Aayat hadn't sat on the chair.

He went and kept the food on the table and took the small bouquet he had got for her and offered it to her.

She raised her eyebrows at that teasingly.

"Aap hame impress krna chahte h kya?"Aayat teased him and he chuckled.

"Aap already impressed h humse,hum usse maintain krke rakh rahe h"Hriday said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes at that.

"Thank you"She said as she accepted the bouquet and smiled looking at the fresh roses.

"Aaiye"He said as he offered his palm to her and she couldn't help but remember how he had offered it to her on their wedding mandap but she hadn't accepted it then.

"Tab aapne apna haath nhi diya tha"Hriday said as if he too knew what she was thinking about.

"Tab aapko jaante nhi the na?ab jaan gaye h toh kabhi isse chodenge nhi"She said as she kept her hand in his and he smiled and led her towards the chair.