35.Good touch,bad touch

Guys because of some glitch you will view this chapter in between.....ignore it and read this chapter after a chapter named "Midnight Snack" as that is the correct sequence of the story!!!!

Ps-please don't ignore the above message!!!

Aayat was all set to go to the college as it was her last exam,the whole week she had been sick with a cold and cough and now when her exams are ending she is fine now.

She smiled as she saw Hriday pouring tea in two cups and keeping the glass of bournvita and milk on the counter.

He had been really helpful during this time,he did all the cooking,cleaning,taking Iti's complete care and also taking care of her.Never for once had he complained that she wasn't doing any chores instead he himself would scold her if she would even try to do any kind of work.

She was just supposed to study and rest and that's what she did the whole week,her cold was cured now and also it was her last exam and she couldn't be happier about it.

"Naashta lag gaya h,jaldi se aaiye aap dono"Hriday said and Aayat nodded and took Iti with her.

The trio settled on the high chairs kept against the kitchen counter and started having their breakfast.

"Poha,phirse?"Iti whined,well Hriday has made poha for the 3rd time in a row now.

"Aaj ke liye khaa lijiye beta,kal hum aapke liye aapka favourite sandwich banayenge,papa ko bhi toh college jaana h na?woh bhi late ho jayenge,phir bhi woh subah jaldi uthke hamare liye naashta bana rahe h na??"Aayat said before Hriday could say anything and Iti pouted but nodded at that.

Hriday passed her a grateful smile which she brushed away.

"Aaj sham ko hum kachori banayengey!"Aayat said with a wide smile and Hriday raised his eyebrows at that.

"Hamara last paper h aaj,aur hum thik bhi ho gaye h ab,aur bahar khana khane se accha h hum ghar mein hi kuch accha sa bana le!"Aayat said and he nodded then.

"Iti aapko kachori pasand h na??"Aayat asked looking at her daughter who immediately nodded her head at that.

Since the time she had tasted kachori at Aayat's parents place she has been loving kachori's too.

"Thik h toh aaj kachori night krte h"Aayat said with a happy smile.

"Ab aap paper mein kachori ke baare mein mat sochiye ga,pata laga answers ki jagah kachori kese banate h uski recipe likhkar aa gayi aap!"Hriday said teasing her and she narrowed her eyes at him.

He loved teasing her!

"Aap kyu pareshan krte h hame hrr baat pr?"She asked but he just shrugged his shoulders at that.

"Chaliye Iti chalte h wrna aaj aap pakka late ho jayengi"Aayat said as she picked Iti from the chair and set her down on her feet.

Iti quickly went and grabbed her bag while Aayat grabbed her lunch and water bottle and placed it in her bag.

"All the best"Hriday wished her as he did for all her other papers and she passed him a smile in return.

"By papa!!"Iti yelled as she went out with Aayat and Hriday smiled at the duo.

Iti's school,

Hriday had been worried sick since he had received a call from Iti's teacher asking him to hurry up and come to the school.He had picked Aayat from her college as well because even she received the same kind of call.

Both had been worried.

"Kya hua hoga?"Hriday asked for the nth time as he drove.

"Shant ho jaiye,Iti thik hongi!"Aayat said assuring him and herself.