11.Her dupatta

You guys always manage to disappoint us whether it is about votes for comments.We really don't understand if it's our fault or yours.We ask you to comment so that we can know if you are liking the story and whether we need to make changes but you don't even do that.

Anyways,no point saying anything.

From this chapter onwards target will be set,finish them and you will get the next update within that day!

Hope you wouldn't do the same as you did on our previous story because we are going to be strict and not be updating at all.

Happy reading.............

Hriday stirred in his sleep, his body shivered because he was sleeping without a comforter,he tried to find the comforter with his right hand in his still sleepy state and once his fingers touched a thin fabric he pulled it towards himself and wrapped it around his upper body, going back to sleep as his right arm pulled the soft pillow near his chest.

Aayat groaned when she felt almost as if someone was squeezing her body and she felt constricted,she tried to move away but wasn't able to,she groaned even more when she felt being held from both the sides.

A sigh escaped her lips but then yet again she let sleep win over.

The alarm blared loudly near Hriday's ear then,but he didn't bothered to turn it off,he just wanted to sleep for 5 more mins before he knew he had to get up and get ready for yet another day.

He snuggled deeper into the pillow and as a sweet fragrance reached his nose,he sighed.

Aayat heard the alarm and opened her eyes all of a sudden thinking she was late for the day and she had to prepare breakfast for her in law's and she had yet not even woken up let alone take a bath.

She tried to get up but couldn't and she blinked her eyes and found two pairs of arms tightly wrapped around her body,she could also feel warm breaths on her neck.

What was happening???

She stared at the sleeping form of Iti who also snuggled to her side.

Her back was against a hard chest with no space between them.She sighed and then instantly felt concious of the fact that her husband was so close to her.

Had they slept like this the whole night??

Him holding her in this way??

She had just seen couples cuddle in movies and TV shows and this was the first time she was experiencing it,she won't lie but she really liked the warmth his embrace provided her with.

It was like the most peaceful things ever.

It felt so nice and though she did felt a lil awkward with their proximity she would love to be in this position again and again,maybe every night?

And why not??

He held her so dearly as if she was the most precious thing he had!!!!!

It almost felt like he needed her so that he could sleep peacefully with her in his arms.

It felt so beautiful and down right was the cutest thing she has ever had encountered with Hriday till now.

The alarm kept blaring and Aayat turned and leaned over his body to stop it so that the other two don't wake up.

She almost squealed when Hriday yet again pulled her closer and she fell on him,her chest touching his,while their faces inches apart but he was yet asleep.

She gently tried to get out of his arms so that he won't feel embarrassed about the way they slept.She very carefully got down the bed leaning over his sleeping form and then took a deep breath.