8.Going back home

Next morning,

Aayat did everything she did usually,she got ready,made breakfast for the three of them and also prepared lunch and packed it into lunch boxes for the two of them.

Hriday and Iti also had breakfast sitting with her and Iti smiled seeing the cheese aloo sandwich she had asked for the other day,she smiled widely at Aayat who returned it equally.

"Thank you so much aunty"Iti said and Aayat just smiled in return.

"Aapko yeh...

"Pata h krne ki zarurat nhi thi,chinta mat kijiye aakhiri baar hi kr rahe h,hum apne ghar wapas jaa rahe h aaj"Aayat said and he raised his eyebrows at that.

"Agar aap mind na kare toh kya aap apne college jaate time hame hamare ghar pr drop kr denge?"She asked instead and he gritted his teeth in anger but nodded.

"Aap kaha jaa rahi h?"Iti asked as she heard the conversation.

"Hamare ghar"Aayat said.

"Pr kyu?papa ne kaha tha aap yahi rahengi abse"Iti asked innocently.

"Kuch dino ke liye hi,ab hame wapas jaana padega apne ghar,hamare bhi papa hamara intezaar kr rahe honge na?"Aayat said and Iti nodded as if understanding it.

"Agar hame yeh sandwich khana hoga toh?"Iti asked cutely.

"Aapke papa h na,woh bana denge aapke liye"Aayat said and Iti pouted but nodded her head like an obedient child.

Hriday's knuckles had tightened hearing her words,what did she think??she can leave him??if he had wanted to leave her he would have never married her!!!!

He isn't the one to leave anyone.

But he let her be,maybe if she would go to her parents house and spend some days she would be relaxed and come back after a few days.

The trio then left the house after having their breakfast.Hriday firstly dropped Iti to her school and then drove towards Aayat's Home.

"Aapko ander aane ki zarurat nhi h"Aayat said when he was about to remove his seatbelt and get out of the car as they had reached her home.

She got down the car and shut the door and didn't even spare him a glance while leaving or didn't even say a bye or anything.

He sighed.This girl was going to make him crazy soon.

"Jamaisa kyu nhi aaye??"Her mother asked her as she hugged her daughter.

"Unhe kaam h"Aayat said and her mother nodded.

Though her mother could tell just by looking at her face that something was wrong,or else she wouldn't have come back home after just 5 days of her wedding.But she decided to ask her everything later and first let her feel at home again.

The mother daughter duo spent the rest of the day together just chatting away,Aayat felt really happy,she had missed having someone to talk too,her mother even pampered her with her favourite lunch and even fed it to her with her own hands.

That was when she couldn't hold onto her tears anymore and tears fell down her eyes even though she tried to stop them.

"Kya hua gudiya?"Her mother asked in that loving,gentle tone she had missed hearing.

"Kuch nhi,hame aapki aur papa ki bht yaad aayi,isliye toh aaj hum yaha aa gaye"Aayat said wiping her tears.

Her mother still didn't force her to say anything or didn't ask her.