16.She wants to study

"Aap helpless nhi h,hum h aapke paas, hamesha aapki madad krne ke liye"He said and didn't break the eye contact.

"Pr dependent toh h na hum?"She said.

"Kis sense mein dependent h aap?aur kispr?"He asked.

"Aap pr,hrr sense mein,pr khaas tor pr financially"She said and he didn't know how to react to that then.

"Aur aisa kyu lagta h aapko?"He asked.

"Lagta nhi Hriday,aisa hi h,hum aap pr h dependent,na sirf apni cheezon ke liye pr unn cheezon ke liye bhi jo hamari beti humse demand krti h"Aayat said and a few tears slipped down her eyes.

Hriday was stunned hearing that.

He didn't know how to react, should he be surprised that she called Iti her daughter,or should he be worried about the words she just uttered.

"Aayat, husband wife mein dependency hoti h"Hriday said trying to frame his words carefully because it was a sensitive topic and he didn't want to say anything that could be wrong in any way.

He moved towards her and couldn't help himself from wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Pr aap hamesha toh hamari saari zarurat puri nhi kr sakte na?woh bhi akele!!!hum aap pr bhoj nhi banna chahte Hriday,na hum apne papa pr bhoj bankr rehna chahte h"She said looking at his wife as more tears rolled down her eyes.

"Aap bhoj nhi h humpr,biwi h hamari,agli baar se khud ke liye aise shabd mat nikaliyega"Hriday said a bit sternly wiping her tears.

"Aur ab rona band kijiye aur hame bataiye ki baat kya hui h"He asked moving her face up by holding her chin.

Aayat sniffed,then narrated to him the whole incident that happened at the soft toy shop.

"Hame bht helpless aur dependent feel hua tab,kesi maa h hum??ek khilona khareedne ki bhi aukaat nhi h hamari,agar kabhi aisi koi situation aa gayi ki aap hume paise nhi de paye aur hum hamare papa se bhi nhi le paye,toh hum kya krenge??"She said.

"Saari zimmedari aap pr bhi toh nhi daal sakte h na hum??aap Iti ki school,saara raashan,baaki expenses,aur ab hamara bhi toh kharcha utha rahe h na?hum pure din bethe rehte h,kuch kaam nhi krte"She said.

Hriday let her speak first and thought to speak later.

"Aur hum kab tak apne papa se bhi maangenge???ab shadi ho gayi h hamari,hum unse nhi maang sakte ab"She said.

"Toh hume phone kyu nhi kiya?"Hriday asked and she looked down not able to maintain the eye contact.

"Aapne hame already bht paise diye the,aur humse woh kharch ho gaye,hum aur kese maangte?"She said and heard him sigh.

There was a silence for sometime and Hriday was about to speak but stopped when he saw her looking at him with a determined expression on her face.

"Humne soch liya h"She said.

"Kya?"Hriday asked not sure what she thought of now.

"Hume job krni h,hum woh job offer accept kr lenge, at least hum financially toh independent honge,khud ke liye aur Iti ke liye kuch toh kr payenge"She said looking at him who had a wide smile hearing her words.

So finally she agrees with his suggestion!!

Finally she agrees to do a job rather than sitting at home idly for the sake of his family.

"Hum sahi kr rahe h na?"She asked.

"Bilkul sahi kr rahi h aap"He said with that same smile.