3 - What's Your Name? (✓)

Ga-Ming

It was a wonderful morning.

I was up early to start delivering the parcels and letters so that I could have some time for dance practice later.

Waking up early in the morning is not much of a struggle for me so, everything just went by smoothly.

In the small apartment that I am currently renting, I had all the important packages piled up in one corner of the room. They're not too important though to be stolen. The valuable ones are kept in the office where I'd visit later in the day.

I checked all the packages that needed to be delivered today, sorting them from the most important one to the least.

Man Chai then appeared. He resembles a red suanni in appearance, with red ears, dark paws, and white and green whiskers.

"Good morning Man Chai." I grinned at him. He let out little squeaks before floating towards me in an attempt to kiss my cheeks. I giggled as he did so. "Come on, Man Chai. It's time for delivery!"

With that said, Man Chai and I headed out of the apartment, carrying a handful of packages. This time, Man Chai decided to help me out by holding a small sack which was filled with undelivered letters.

The rest of the delivery went smoothly. Since I have been doing this for as long as I could remember, everything went by quickly. I knew each of the people to which parcels or letters were addressed so, it wasn't too difficult.

Also, most of them were residing in the Harbor so, it wasn't too much of a work to find. Although, there are those that are addressed far beyond the Harbor but I decided to take them later in the afternoon.

In between, I met up with Mister Zhong Li as he wanted me to run specific errands for him.

Mister Zhong Li is one of the best people to be around. He surely was an old soul and I enjoyed talking to him. He is open minded and he deeply cares about the culture and practices of Liyue. He holds close to his heart the beliefs of Liyue that molded him into the man he is now.

His errands that he tasked me to do were related to the Wangshen Funeral Parlor. He wanted me to send invitations to specific people. There were only five of them so, I was able to finish his errands right away.

"Why don't you stay here for a while Ga-Ming?" Mister Zhong Li had a genuine smile on his face.

"Oh I can't Mister Zhong Li. I have many deliveries today." I awkwardly scratched my head. Man Chai then poked me on my side and urged me to just accept the offer. I mean, even if I wanted to, I don't really like people treating me especially when it comes to food. I'd rather treat them to dinner rather than the other way around.

Then out of nowhere, my stomach grumbled loudly.

Mister Zhong Li obviously heard it and I, on the other hand, just tried to laugh it off.

"Well, it's time for me to go, Mister Zhong Li." I chuckled as I tried to escape but once I turned my back towards him, he instantly placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me on my tracks.

"Come and eat, Ga-Ming. I insist." He spoke with such gentleness. Well, now that he has already asked me twice, I guess I can't back out now so, I just agreed. He then escorted me to a small dining room and asked one of his assistants to prepare food.

I immediately felt ashamed for having his assistant prepare everything for me. I don't really like VIP Treatments.

"Ease yourself Ga-Ming. It's alright." Mister Zhong Li smiled. Sooner or later, the assistant walked in holding a full bowl of Chop Suey and Congee.