18 - The Past Won't Hurt You Anymore (✓)

Ga-Ming

I could still vividly remember the way Synthia's lips felt on mine. It was truly a remarkable experience.

Her lips felt so soft and tasted like cherries. I was instantly intoxicated, making me want to kiss her even more.

"Ga-Ming?" Synthia's voice rang in my head pulling me out of my trance. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She giggled, her cheeks reddening.

My eyes blinked quickly as I realized I got caught staring at her. I mean, I wasn't intentionally staring at her. I was simply day dreaming. Once I became fully aware of my actions, my cheeks started to blush as well.

"Daydreaming again are we?" She walked over to me and sat on my lap.

I tensed up as she adjusted herself on my lap.

I felt the heat of her body as she moved closer to me. My arms didn't have any idea where they'd fall so instinctively, they held her slender waist. She tensed up under my touch.

These past few days, Synthia and I have been cooping up together in the apartment especially during breaks as she still helps me with delivering the parcels. Today was no different. After we ate at the Third Round Knockout, we decided to spend the rest of our break in my apartment.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered, looking at her as I smiled. "I couldn't help it." I giggled nervously.

"What were you thinking?" She smirked, playfully pinching my cheeks.

I blushed even more.

I was hesitant to tell her what I was thinking but she was mine now and I am hers so, there's no reason for me to actually hold back my thoughts.

"You, of c-course." I giggled nervously.

"Awww," She cooed. "Aren't you sweet?" She giggled as well. "And what were the things you thought of me?" She started to comb my hair with her fingers. I somehow felt soothed when she did so.

"Y-Your l-lips." I stammered.

She chuckled. "What about them?" She stopped combing my hair and brought her face closer to mine.

I looked deeply in her eyes making me flustered even more. Her face was close enough that I could feel her breath on my skin.

"I-I-I" My lips quivered before I nervously gulped my saliva. She just chuckled at me.

"Ga-Ming. Calm down. It's not like I'm going to eat you or anything." She giggled, placing her hand on her mouth as she did so.

It's not that I am shy to tell her things. I do feel comfortable when I am around her. It's just.

The way she is sitting on my lap... I can't...

"So," She chirped. "Tell me." She smiled.

"T-Tell you w-what?" I awkwardly smiled at her.

"You said you were daydreaming about my lips." She played with a strand of my hair. "Maybe you might want a kiss from me?"

My eyes widened. "M-Maybe... But you see,"

It's not a good idea to kiss me right now... I thought.

"What?" She giggled, holding my face as she leaned closer to me. Even if I wanted her not to kiss me, I couldn't resist it either way so, sooner or later, I felt her soft lips on mine again.

My hand firmly held her waist as we shared yet another kiss.

I ran my hands up and down her waist, feeling each curve. Her skin feels so soft and smooth.