44 - A Heart's Plight

Akihiro

"Master," I heard a voice coming from behind the door.

I lifted my head up from the book I was writing and slightly turned my head to the right to reply.

"Yes, Sanchez?" I pushed the chair back, creating a slight squeaking sound as it rubbed against the marbled floor, before walking towards the door to greet one of my butlers.

I then twisted the knob, swung the door open before my eyes fell on the short male who was standing with a smile on his face.

SANCHEZ

Sanchez is a native of Natlan. He found himself living in the slums of Fontaine when he was young but thanks to our father, he found himself at home here in Inazuma.

Though small in size and in height, Sanchez is a formidable opponent. His quick wits and feet in battle are the characteristics that kept him at the top of his game.

I took a good look at him. He was wearing his usual attire; a black sleeveless top, that emphasized and hugged the muscles of his body, an orange and red scarf with several trinkets on the fabric's end, that was wrapped around his waist, white harem pants, with gold and black lines at the sides, black boots and black gloves. On the other hand, his Cryo Vision was inlaid in gold while it hung on his earlobe as an earring. On his other ear was just a plain silver loop earring.

"Greetings, master," He rested his arm on his belly before bowing in front of me.

"Good morning as well, Sanchez," I smiled at him once he already straightened his back. "You are early,"

Sanchez is our butler but he is specifically assigned to me as a protector and a messenger. Though he was feared by many for being merciless in the battlefield, Sanchez had always been soft to the core and always refused to fight. He prefers the most peaceful way despite him sharing the same bloodline with one of the most ruthless rulers to ever exist in Teyvat, Sarutahiko.

"Is something wrong, Sanchez?" I asked.

He shook his head in a disagreeing manner. "Not at all, Master." He said. "Your father, Lord Hashiro, is asking for your presence,"

My eyes slightly widened. "Oh?" I rested my elbow on my arm and started to rub my chin. "In this time of day? Quite unusual," I mumbled.

"It is about the Hashanamida Clan," He looked worried.

I tilted my head at him. "What about the clan?"

"Master Akio's daughter, Miss Synthia, has returned and has now honored the agreement,"

I gasped as soon as Sanchez finished his sentence.