25 - On The Streets of Inazuma (✓)

Synthia

"Captain! The port is in sight!" One of the crews yelled.

"Alert all crews!" The Captain replied.

And the crews started to shuffle around the ship, awaiting for further orders from their captain.

I guess this is it. Inazuma is within reach and I couldn't help but feel this strange knot in my chest.

I wonder what awaits us.

Out of nowhere, I felt arms wrap around my waist causing me to flinch. I then felt the person's breath near my neck before I felt him kiss my shoulder. "Good morning." The voice purred.

It was Ga-Ming.

He kissed the back of my neck before resting his chin on my shoulder. I slightly twisted my head to the side to look at him. I smiled.

"Good morning. You woke up late." I giggled.

"I slept well." He giggled as well, kissing my cheek before pulling away from me. He then leaned half of his body on the railings and rested both his elbows on it as well, turning his head towards my direction afterwards. "Were you able to sleep well?" He asked with a smile on his lips; his brown and red hair, waving with the wind.

"A little." I replied with a small smile.

"Didn't I do well last night?" He playfully pouted. I blushed as I began to recall what we did last night.

"Stop it, Ga-Ming." I playfully pushed him away making him laugh. He then pulled me into a hug and buried his face near my neck. I instinctively hugged him back.

"Miss Synthia." I heard a familiar voice. I looked over my shoulder and saw Daniel standing just a few feet away from us. I pulled away from Ga-Ming and turned my body to face him. "We are about to reach the shores of Ritou. Shall I prepare you and your companion's belongings?" He rested his forearm on his belly and slightly arched his body forward.

"No need." I smiled despite him without seeing my face. "Ga-Ming and I will take care of it."

"Are you sure m'lady?" He straightened his back and looked at me. I nodded at him.

"Very well then. I shall take my leave," He bowed once more before leaving Ga-Ming and I. "There are necessary matters I have to attend to upon our arrival. I shall see you soon."

I just nodded at him before he turned on his heels and walked towards Hansuke.

Daniel and Hansuke share very much similar perspectives though at times, Hansuke tends to be more patient compared to Daniel and he is better in handling emotions compared to the blond. Though different, they still compliment each other and work best when they are together.

A few moments passed and the ship finally docked on the shores of Ritou.

I could remember how tight inspection were during the dark days of the Sakoku Decree. Surely, those days were difficult and it hindered the growth of Inazuma in the process. But now, seeing the dock filled with different people from different nations with their assorted products and produce, it gives my heart immense joy.

The sadness that I once witness on the faces of the people are now replaced with cheers and joys of freedom.

I took a deep breath, inhaling the familiar scents of cherry blossoms. The scent itself made me remember a few core memories I had during my childhood and it made me smile.

"Wow. This is Inazuma?" Ga-Ming looked around, his eyes twinkling with delight and excitement.

"We haven't arrived in Inazuma yet. This is Ritou. One of the power houses of Inazuma. It's much like Liyue Harbor, the center of trade and transportation." I explained, standing beside him, looking around as well.