9 - In Your Safe Hands (I) (✓)

Ga-Ming

"Are you sure about helping me in my deliveries?" I asked as I carefully shove the parcels into a small satchel for Synthia to carry. 

Synthia had planned on tagging along with me in my deliveries since, according to what she said she doesn't want me leaving work again for another date. She also said that it was another way for her to explore the other areas that are beyond the harbor. She believes that there's more to Liyue than just the harbor itself.

Synthia looked at me with a smile on her face. "Of course I am sure, Ga-Ming. It'll be fun." She handed me the three remaining parcels feeling her tense up when my hand grazed on her skin. "Uhmmm, so, where is our first stop?"

"Hmmmm, let me see." I rubbed my chin before taking out a piece of paper from my pocket. I then unfolded it and took a good look at a long list of names and addresses. Synthia walked closer to me and stood on her toes as she attempted to see what I was looking at. 

"Mr. Zhong Li?" She read. "Wangshen Funeral Parlor." She continued. 

"Well, I guess we now know the first customer of the day." I chuckled. "It's always Mr. Zhongli."

"Hmmm, Mr. Zhong Li." Synthia looked curious. 

"Is something wrong?" I wondered. 

"N-Nothing. Of course." She stuttered. "I'm just looking forward to meeting him. You do mention him a lot in your stories." She grinned. 

I chuckled. "Mr. Zhong Li is a really nice guy. You'd have no reasons to hate him. He is extremely loveable.",

"That makes me more excited to see him then." Her eyes glimmered in excitement.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go." I offered my hand to her. She looked stunned for a moment but eventually, she placed her hand on mine. Her skin felt so soft and delicate against my skin. Her hand felt warm too. I then gently held her hand, brought it close to my lips and kissed her knuckles. 

Synthia giggled as her cheeks, reddened. My lips felt how smooth her skin was. It makes me want to feel her skin more on me; I want more of her on me. 

I looked up at her and I saw her piercing blue eyes, seeing nothing but genuine feelings in them. 

"Shall we?" I asked, slowly straightening my back. I then brought her closer to me and once I snaked my arms around her waist, I felt her tense up. 

"Sure." She softly giggled. I then felt her hands on my chest as our bodies were in contact with each other. I could feel her slender waist as my hand started to move from her upper to her lower body. Synthia tensed up even more.

I looked at her and her cheeks were already red like a tomato and I could feel her heart beat race.

There and then, I want to kiss her. I just have this strong urge to just lean in and feel her soft lips on mine but, it took everything of me to not do it.

I don't want to make things awkward for her so, I pulled away.

For some time, she let out a breath of relief.

I then offered my arm to her to which she glady accepted. She wrapped her arms around mine after and that's when we started our walk.

Along the way, we talked about a few things like how I got into work and what was Wushu dancing about since I have been mentioning the dance to her for quite some time now. 

I told her that Wushu Dance specifically showcases Kung Fu moves. But to me, it is more of an expression of a beast called the Suanni. I mean, that's how I came to know Man Chai.