5 - My Feelings For You(✓)

Ga-Ming

"Do you have plans tomorrow?" I asked, looking at Synthia as we walked down a familiar road.

She looked at me with a smile. "Depends. Chen does have plans of taking me somewhere."

"Oh. Is that so?" I pursed my lips.

I kinda felt sad knowing that she had plans for tomorrow. I just wanted to spend more time with her.

We continued to walk down the stone pathway in silence. All we could hear was the gentle breeze and the rustling of leaves on the trees.

A while back, I asked Synthia if I could walk her home. She insisted that she can go home herself but I persisted in walking her home. It's not often you could get to walk with someone as beautiful as her. So, after several attempts to convince her, she finally agreed to me walking her home.

Another reason I wanted to walk her home was because I somehow felt at ease with her. She might get flustered sometimes but she keeps things calm and herself, collected, which kind of calms down my ever so active mind and body. Another is, the night was getting too deep. I didn't want her to get into any kind of trouble.

"Can I come with you?" I asked. She looked at me. "And Chen, of course." I added in panic, unsure of what her answer might be.

"Uhhh." She tried thinking of a reply. "That depends on Chen."

"I'm going then." I replied almost instantly.

Chen is a good friend of mine. Although, we have just met recently, we became close almost instantly. There are things that we both like and enjoy and he is as energetic as me so, everytime I am with him, things just get really dynamic.

"Well, they do say doing things are much fun if you are many." She giggled.

Oh the way she giggles.

So adorable.

I ended up staring at her. Her beautiful blue eyes glimmered under the tamed moonlight. I couldn't help but fall prey to her beauty.

"I-Is something wrong?" She asked as she was starting to get insecure.

"Uhhhh," I tried shaking away my thoughts. "E-everything's fine." I chuckled awkwardly. "You're fine-" I clicked my tongue. "Errrr I mean, we're fine." I bit down on my lip as I try to spit the right sentences but keep saying the wrong ones. "No, no. What I meant was, everything is great." I grinned.

She just chuckled at me and seemed to be just chill with everything. Rather than feeling insecure about how I acted, I actually felt more comfortable with her.

"I'm sorry. I was just nervous." I honestly said.

"It's okay. I don't mind." She gave me a reassuring smile. "I feel a little nervous too."

I then decided to nudge my elbow on her side. She flinched for a moment but recovered immediately. She then let out a chuckle.

"Thanks for walking me home." She stopped on her tracks and faced me.

"Saying good bye already?" I pouted. "I was having fun." I teased.

She just chuckled.

"There's always tomorrow, Ga-Ming" She smiled.

The way she said my name.

Her voice sounded so soft and gentle.

"Take care." She waved her hand at me before turning around.

And I just stood there, smiling like a total idiot.

"I'll meet you in the Harbor." I shouted.

She turned around slightly to respond before waving her hand again. With that, I just watched her walk herself on the way home. Since I knew Chen, I obviously know where she was staying. From where I was standing, I could see her house from here.