27 - An Unforeseen Threat (✓)

Synthia

"Hello, Synthia." I heard an unfamiliar voice. I looked over father's shoulders and notice a man standing behind my father.

He was about the same height as Asato.

"Synthia. I would like you to meet Akihiro Matsumoto, the eldest son among the seven sons of Aoto Matsumoto." Father spoke, his voice, gentle.

" Father spoke, his voice, gentle

AKIHIRO

I looked closely at the man. Similar to Asato, the man had soft features. His gaze was gentle and his lips were thin and pink. He also has luscious black hair.

Just like Hansuke and Daniel, he was wearing a kimono and hakama. Though he looked more of a scholar rather than a fighter.

Father on the other hand still looked the same; wearing his usual gray kimono paired with black hakama.

AKIO

AKIO

Surely, age has riddled his face with wrinkles but he still looked as powerful and as handsome as he was before, standing tall with his straightened back, forehead held high as he held tightly onto his honor and authority.

Daniel, Hansuke and Alyanna bowed in front of their master and greeted the visitor with such warmth. Alyanna, despite being hysterical earlier, seemed to have found her composure and appeared to look normal now, as if she never cried at all.

Akihiro then approached me and took my hand from the side. He gently held my hand, before bringing my hand close to his lips, leaving a kiss on my knuckle.

I could feel my cheek slightly blush at his actions.

"It's so nice to finally see you." Akihiro smiled at me, his eyes were smiling as well. "I have heard of your beauty from other people and, my archons," He breathed. "They were not kidding when they said you looked like a goddess." He let out a soft chuckle.