41 - Let Me Hold Your Broken Pieces (M) (✓)

‼️Mature Scenes Ahead‼️
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ga-Ming

I could feel how lost Synthia was as well as the loneliness and hurt. Even I could not turn a blind eye to it. She was just simply crumbling to pieces.

"Synthia," I whispered near her ear. She hummed in response. "Let me take care of you," I pulled away slightly and we locked gazes.

The way her blue eyes shined as I looked into them, gives me such an unexplainable feeling. I want to get lost in them. I want her to melt into my arms and I want to hold her tight and not let her go.

"Ga-Ming," She mumbled. I then held her cheek as her eyes started to tear up again.

Looking at her cry breaks my heart in every possible way. I just couldn't stand seeing her this way; hurt and deceived.

"Let me in, Synthia." I stared into her eyes. "I know things have been really out of hand but, you can trust me."

"I do trust you," She muttered softly. "But, I-" She paused to look into my eyes.

I could then see how much she wanted to confide in me about the noises in her head. I could feel that longing, that strong need to be heard.

"You don't need to hide from me. I understand you," I gently held her cheek before leaning in to peck her lips.

I would repeat the pecking for several times until she found herself giggling and blushing.

I giggled as well when I saw her face lit up.

"I'm sorry, Ga-Ming. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have gotten in so much trouble,"

I chuckled. "I told you not to apologize, didn't I?" I playfully pinched her cheek. "I'd follow you wherever you go," I smiled.

She smiled back at me.

"Even if it means going to the ends of the earth," I added.

"Thank you for always being there for me," She breathed.

"Of course. You'll always have me," I grinned at her.

She grinned back at me before I leaned in and kissed her lovingly before I placed my arm underneath her knees, carrying her bridal style. She then wrapped her arms around my neck without breaking the kiss.

As we continued the kiss, I walked the two of us over to the bed, laying her down gently on the soft fabric before placing myself in between her legs.

I looked down at her and she had her head pointed to the side, staring at the wall ahead.

"Hey," I cooed and she looked at me, flashing me a small afterwards. "You're so beautiful," I caressed her cheek once more before leaning in and kissing the side of her neck. Her fingers instinctively entwined themselves with my hair, tugging it gently as I nibbled on her skin

"Ga-Ming," She breathed.

I hummed in between kisses. I then sucked on her soft skin, earning a little moan from her afterwards.

"Do you want me to continue?" I pulled away and stared at Synthia who was now blushing furiously. She covered her face with her palms, shying away from me.

I giggled before I tried to remove her hands away from her face. Once we met eyes, she instantly looked away, blushing even more.

"Y-yes, you can continue," She mumbled.