Siva Imagine

Siva Imagine:  You walk out into the kitchen and see Siva standing there in front of the stove. "What are you doing?" You ask yawning. "Making some breakfast." He says sticking some toast in the toaster. You grab an egg. "No, no, no, no!" He says taking the egg from your hand. "You're not doing anything today. You squint your eyes at him. "No!" He looks at you. "Every time you do that with your eyes you're thinking of something!" he looked at me as then flipped the egg. He turned away and I heard for the sink to wash my hands. I turned around and splashed him in the face with water. "Very cute!" He laughed placing a cloth over it to dry his face. I snuck in and pulled the toast out of the toaster. I grabbed a slice if cheese and are it. He looked at me smiled. I took another bite. "You sneaky girl!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist picking you up and caring you to the couch. He set you down and smiled at you. you got up behind him and followed him back into the kitchen. "You're doing this all wrong you know!?" You say to him leaning against the counter. He jumps and looks at you. "What the heck!" He looks at you surprised. "You gonna let me help?" You smile at him. "No!" He says looking at you. " why not?" You ask. He squinted his eyes at you and grab milk and put it in the glass. You grab some flower and throw it at Siva. It sticks to his face. You start dying from laughter. "Oh really that's how it is?" He laughed and grabbed an egg looking at you. You stop laughing and run around the counter. He grabs you and cracks the egg on your head. You grab an egg and throw it at him. It hits him splattering all over his shirt. He grabs a cup of flower tossing it at you. you hear the doorbell go off and you both look at it quietly. you both start dusting yourselves off and you walk over to the door. "Hell..o" max says looking you and Siva up and down. "Hiya!" You shrugged at him. The other boys come around the corner and look at you confused "bloody hell, what happened to you guys?" Jay said. "Um, breakfast anyone?" Siva said. "Your kitchen is smoking!" Nathan said pointing at the kitchen. "Yeah we know its a mess." Siva said smiling. "No it's actually smoking" Tom said wide eyed. "Oh crap!" You and Siva yell.