Max Imagine

Max imagine: "what about this?" you ask max pointing at a dresser. "Not bad but remember its holding both of our cloths!" He smiles at you. You continue looking down the isle trying to find the perfect furniture for yours and Max's new home. "Oh what about this?" He asks sitting on top of the desk on the top the level. "How did you get up there?" You ask laughing. "I climbed. "It's actually not that hard." He slips down next to you. "You're part monkey I swear." you laugh and he takes ahold of your hand. "So far for the house we have a mattress in the middle of the living room." You laugh looking at paint samples now. "What's wrong with that?" He smiles. "What if people come over, you can't just have a mattress on the floor without anything else." He let your hands fall to your sides. "Oh come on, there is memories with that mattress." He winks at you. "Well then we can make some memories on the new couch!" You laugh. "He pulls you in and hugs you. "Fine, I think we should get one of those big cozy recliners for long movie nights!" He points at it in the corner. "Well I hope it comes with free tissues." You smile at him. "What I'm sensitive!" He shrugs. "I know and that's why I love you!" you smile and he kisses you softly.