Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: you and Nathan walk down the hallway to the kitchen to meet up with the others. "Oh lord what is this?" Max says pointing at both of you. You and Nathan exchange looks and jump into a stance, "ONESIE POWER!" You both laugh and hug. "You two are ridiculous!" Jay says catching grapes in his mouth. "Well me and Natalie have a date soon so, I'm going to get ready!" Nathan smiles and runs off to his room. The boys look at you smirking. "What?" You say looking at yourself making sure there was nothing on you. "Oh nothing!" Siva smiles and takes a sip of his drink. You look around confused and shrug it off heading to your bedroom to change. you pull out a beautiful sparkling blue dress Kelsey gave to you. you pull on your silver heals and pull your hair back. "Need some help?" Nareesha says knocking on the door. "Yes actually!" She comes over and helps you pull your hair back. "thanks for helping me out!" You smile and give her a hug. "No problem, you have fun now and behave!" She laughs and watches you prance out of the room. "You look beautiful!" Nathan smiled taking your hand. " really?" You smile and feel the blood rush to your face. "You're beautiful every minute of everyday to me!" He kisses your forehead and leads you out of the hotel. You head to a restaurant and take a seat. you and Nathan orders a milkshake for you both. "Did you see that though, when jay fell!" Nathan says laughing. "he's going to kills us if he finds out we are sitting here laughing about his clumsy ways." you say trying to breath. You look down and try to fix your heel. You hear slurping noises and look up. "You still trying to get that cherry?" You say raising your eyebrows at Nathan who was focusing on the bottom of the glass. "yup" he tries stabbing it with the straw. "Ok why don't you tilt the glass back?" You say laughing. "never thought of that!" he smiles at you and you laugh at his milkshake moustache. "Oh right" he wipes it off alughing. "hey (Y/N)" He says looking at you. "yeah?" you ask. "we have been dating for a while and I've realised I couldn't live without you. I've finally found my other half and I don't want to lose you." He gets down on one knee beside you holding a beautiful ring. "It's my grandmothers, she told me to make sure to give it to someone who means a lot to me. So (Y/N) will you be my wife?" he smiles. Your heart skips a beat and you look down at him. You feel a tear come down your cheek and you nod your head yes. He slips the ring on your finger and lifts you up in the air spinning you in a circle. You kiss him on the lips. "I love you" he says into your ear.