Nathan Imagine

Nathan Imagine: "Hey there" you hear Nathan say as he joins you in your hotel bathroom. "Good morning" you smile at him as you do your hair. He comes over and wraps his arms around your waist. "I love you" he whispers still half asleep. You chuckle a little turning around to face him. "I love you too" you say messing his bed head up more. He leans down and kisses you and you laugh as he continues kissing different parts of your face. "What are you doing?" You laugh trying to push him off. "Stop" you say slipping away. He grabs you around the waist caring you over to your bed. He sets you down climbing over you. He kisses you and whispers "I love you". He keeps repeating this process as you laughing. "What is wrong with you?" You smile up at him. "Nothing, I woke up in a good mood" he chuckles. "Why?" You laugh raising your eyebrows up at him. "Are you questioning my good mood" he chuckles. "Maybe I am" you smile. "Okay ill be in a bad mood" he laughs. Putting his hand in a fist as he gently pushes your face to the side as you laugh. "KO" he yells. He plays around as he pretends to smack you but never actually touches you. You push his hands away laughing. "You need to go back to sleep" you laugh. "Why would I do that?" He laughs pinning your arms down as he still hovers above you. "Because you're crazy" you laugh jumping up and kissing his nose. You roll over on top of him. "Sneaky" he smiled. "Nicely" you wink at him.