Tom Imagine

Tom imagine: "Can you get me a drink too!" You yell at Tom with your hand raised as he walks out to the kitchen. "No!" He yells like a little kid as he throws a pillow at your face. You look at him unimpressed as you drop your hand on your lap. "I don't know why you guys like him, he's a bully" you say looking at the camera as the twit cam continues. "Why is there nothing in the fridge?" Tom sighs. "I don't know maybe because its a hotel and the food is downstairs" you roll your head slightly looking at him. He comes over standing above you. You cross your legs still sitting on the floor. He gently smacks your checks taking a seat on the bed behind you. You lean back on his legs. "Come sit by me" you say patting the ground. He slips down behind you as you sit between his legs resting your head on his side shoulder. "I'm coming in" max says as the boys file in the room. "You doing a twit cam" jay yells jumping on the bed with his horse hat on. "You would know that if you actually went on twitter" Nathan laughed taking a seat. "You know what Nate" jay said looking at him. Nathan got up and ran for the door. "And it begins" you laugh. Tom places his hand on your mouth laughing. You lick his hand and he looks down at you. "Yeah you licking my hand isn't going to work" he laughs leaning around kissing your lips. Nathan quickly runs back in the room jumping over yours and toms legs. "I'm not here" he said diving behind the bed. "Um yeah, I think we should wrap this up" Tom says as he grabs the laptop. Jay, max, and siva run in as jay trips on your foot. "Well you're down there mate you mind grabbing my beer?" Max asks pointing to the can he left by the bed. "Here ya go" jay hands it to him. "Why did I agree with this?" You laugh looking at Tom. "Because you love me" he laughs kissing you again. "Ugh get a room mate" Nathan says peeping up from behind him. "This, is my room" Tom laughs. "There he is" jay yelled chucking a pillow at him. You cover your head laughing as you and Tom crawl past them.