Jay Imagine

Jay Imagine: You climb out of the taxi looking over the motionless crowd in front of you. Today was the day Jay came back from his three month tour. You feel someone's hands wrap around your waist. You turn around latching yourself around his knock as he lifts you on top of his feet. You always needed to go on your tippy toes just to kiss him but you loved that about him. "I missed you" he laughed kissing your lips. You loved it when he did that. You lips always tingled from his warm touch. "I bet not as much as I missed you" you set your forehead against his. "What do you want to do tonight?" He asked rocking back and forth with you still in his arms. "Stay like this" you laugh trying to hold back the tears. "What's wrong?" You laughs lifting your chin up looking into your eyes. You feel calmness flush over you as he peers into your soul. "I just missed you so much" you smile. He kisses the brim of your nose, his beard tickling you. "We need to do something about this hair" you laugh slipping your hands in his. "Yeah I figured you were gonna say that" he smiled. "You should let me braid it" you laugh walking to meet up with the other boys. Your hand still laid in his warm grasp. "Okay" he sighed giving you a funny look. "I haven't seen you in three months! I have to catch up on torturing you" he laugh. "And I have to catch up on kissing you" he leaned over kissing your cheek.