Tom Imagine

Tom Imagine: you sit down in class staring at the board. The teachers talking but you zone out and keep thinking about Tom. You start doodling random hearts on your paper being overcome from boredom. you feel your friend tap your shoulder and point to the door. You look out and see Tom pressing his face against the glass. You let out a little chuckle. he motions you to come out and follow him. "Excuse me?" You say raising your hand. The teacher pauses "yes?" She asks with a white streak of chalk on her black shirt. "May I run to the bathroom?" she nods and you sneakily grab your books and sneak out with them in your hands. "Hey beautiful!" Tom says grabbing your waist the minute you shut the door behind you. "Hey, what's up?" You ask him heading down the hallway to your locker. "I thought I'd grab your from this hell hole and bring you out to have fun!" He smiled. "Tom I don't ditch school you know that." He smiles placing your books in your locker and closing it. "You'll skip class but you won't skip school?" He scratches his head. "That's bad, bad girl!" You laugh. "Oh come on, one day?" He smiles at you. "Fine!" You say quickly giving in. he grabs your hand and you quickly head down the stairs out the door to toms car. You spend the rest of the day traveling around to amusement parks and going shopping.