Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: "Wake up!" You hear someone say. You open your eyes slightly to see jay jumping up and down you bed. He jumps off and runs Dow. The hallway screaming. "What time is it?" You ask rolling over to face Nathan. "12 something." He closed his eyes. "Are you serious?" you say pulling the covers over your head. "Yes" Nathan says joining you. "Should we push him in the pool later?" Nathan asks as he pulls you close into his chest. "Yup" you laugh. He kisses your neck and you wrap your arm around him. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asks pushing a piece of your hair behind your ear. "From chef Sykes, anything" you smile. He kisses you again and pushes the blankets off his head heading out the door. "You coming?" He asks popping his head back in the room. "I'm coming" you laughing jumping out if bed to join him. "Look who finally decides to join the living" siva smiled at you. "Yeah I would gladly go back to the dead" you laugh fixing your hair. "That's why she's my girl" Nathan laughs wrapping his arms around your waist. "Ok lover boy, where's my breakfast" you laugh. "You mean lunch?" Jay smiled. "Nope, I cut out lunch and make it my breakfast" you smile "so when's your lunch?" Siva laughs. "It doesn't exist" you laugh taking a seat on the couch.