Nathan Imagine

Nathan Imagine: "Do you ever feel like you're nothing?" He ask looking up at the ceiling as you lay across Nathan's chest. He plays with your hair taking a deep breath. "You're not nothing to me" he finally lets go after a few moments of silence. You close your eyes feeling tears sting your eyes. You take a deep breath as you breathe in the cold London air. "That's not what I mean" you whisper shaking your head as your eyes slowly flutter open. "Yes" he respond back. "Is there something wrong?" You hear his voice and feel him shift underneath you. You look up just seeing him enough with the help of the moonlight that shown in from the cracked curtains. "I just" you sigh unsure of how to tell him. "You just what?" He sat up causing you to sit up as well. "Look at me" he said in a gentle voice turning your head to face him. "You can talk to me, you know that right?" You could see a small smile appear in the corner of his mouth as he gently kissed your forehead. He ran his thumb over your cheek a few times smiling. You grab his hand stopping him as you look into his green eyes. Those green eyes that hypnotised you with ever glance. "I love you" he whispers into your ear. You squeeze your eyes shut as you feel his warm breath stick to your neck. Your sudden feeling of loneliness drifting away with his every touch. He begins to rub your arm gently causing a trail of goosebumps to appear across your arm. He was the only person who could do that to you. He sets his forehead on yours as you close your eyes feeling his hand being gently placed on your cheek. "Promise me you won't hurt me" you whisper. "I can't" he says looking at you. "Why?" He feel as if someone punched you in the chest as your ability to breath slowly dimmed. "Because I might hug you to tight, or kiss you to hard" he smiled causing you to smile. You never knew what it was but his lips always got you. Their perfect shape, the way they looked so soft. He placed his warm lips against yours. All feelings of pain and worry being flushed away with the feeling of warmth and comfort he gave. He pulled away smiling still. His cheeky smile that you absolutely adored. "I love you too" you whisper kissing his perfect nose. "You're beautiful to me, and I never want you to forget that" he said as he took your hand in his tucking a loose strand behind your ear. "I will always be here for you, weather I'm home or on tour." You smile leaning yourself back into him as he laid down. He wraps his arms around you holding you there as you listen to your his heart beat. "You hear that" he slightly chuckles. "What?" You look up at him. "My heart" he smiled down at you. "You make my heart go a thousand miles." He chuckles. You can't help but laugh a little to. "You know what else?" He says looking up at the ceiling. "What?" You smile as he begins to rub your back. "It's a heart that only beats for you"