Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: You look up and see max fly off the balcony into the pool. You see Tom flinching and hear him scream like a girl. "Don't push me" he laughs turning around. You see Nathan standing next to him and smile. "1, 2, 3" you hear and see Tom jump in as we'll. you laugh and watch Tom flail around next to max. "Hey" Nathan smiles at you. "Hey" you can feel the blood rushing to your face. You tuck a piece of loose hair behind your ear. "Wanna go for a swim?" He raises his eyebrows and smirks. "Um I'm good" you laugh. "Aw come on!" Max says splashing some water at you. "Chicken" Tom chuckles. "Oh yeah, I'm the chicken" you say laughing at Tom who protests. You fell someone grab you and push you into the pill. You come up an push your hair out of your face. Nathan's looking down at you laughing. He jumps on next to you and you splash him when he comes up "you're a jerk" you go to swim out but he grabs your hand and pulls you back. "Hold your breath" he smiles. You roll your eyes and take a deep breathe. "Eye closed" he says. You close your eyes and feel yourself get pulled under water. You open your eyes and feel Nathan set his hand on you cheek. He pulls you in and kisses your lips gently. You come back up for air and he pops up next to you. "What the hell was that?" you say stunned. "I wanted to know what it felt like to kiss the girl I love under water" he shrugged. "What about above" you shrug back with a smirk. "I don't know" he sighed. You laugh and playfully push him. He leans in and kisses you again. "So?" You say bitting your lip. "Yeah, still as good" you look into his eyes watching the water drip off his face. "EW" Tom yells as max and him splash you both with water.