Nathan Imagine

Nathan Imagine: "Wake up you to!" Jay yells as you and Nathan jump awake. "What time is it?" Nathan mumbles throwing the pillow over his head. "5:30 am" you smile pulling the pillow off his face. "How do you manage to wake up so perfect?" You say laying your head next to him. "How do you wake up so beautiful?" He says leaning into kiss you but the sound of max running down the hall stops him. "It's wanted Wednesday" he screams out loud as his voice echoes through the halls. "And it begins" Nathan laughs slipping out of bed. You sigh and get ready. You wait in the car for the boys, mostly Nathan who was still in the room. "Bloody hell Nathan" Tom yells out the wide open car door. "I'm coming, I'm coming" he says doing his little awkward half jog, half walk thing to the car. "Were are we off to?" Jay says smiling all weird as he scans everyone's faces. "One of the schools around here" Tom said looking out the window. You finally arrive and follow the security guards into the theatre. "Dang this is nothing compared to my old schools theatre" max chuckles as he climbs up on stage. Nathan grabs you by the waist and helps you up. Nathan quickly appears next to as you feel his arm brush against yours. "Check this out" Tom yells as he runs across the stage and slides on his knees. "You're insane" siva chuckles. "Nope completely sane" Tom smiles well holding his head up high. "Come on, you know you want to do it" max winks over at you as you uncross your arms. You feel Nathan slip his hand into yours and pulls you over behind Max who was waiting his turn to try. Nathan takes off and slides down the stage stopping and laughing as he motions for you to try. You look around as all the boys give you a look of 'go ahead'. You shrug and take a deep breathe running and dropping to your knees. You slide right into Nathan as you both laugh. You both stop laughing but look at each other with a smile. You hear the boys start making flirty whistling noises and you look at them with red cheeks. You feel Nathan turn your head back to him as he places his lips on yours. Your eyes become wide as you are surprised from his upfront manner. But you soon get hypnotised and close your eyes. He pulls away looking at you with a little smile. You smile back and look away at the floor. "Every time you're shy like that, I'm gonna have to kiss you" he winks. You look back up at him, "we'll then you're in for a whole lot of kissing" he chuckle. "I don't mind" he shrugs with his little smirk. You smack his arm playfully as you stand up. "I love you" he yells as you take your seat so they can get started. "Yeah, yeah, love you to" you laugh.