Jay Imagine

Jay imagine: "Veronica" you here jay yell from the backyard. "Jay!" You yell back laughing as you head out the door. "What?" You smile looking down at him. "Can you hold my lizard" he says as your eyes widen. "Tia" he smiled holding the leash out for you as he smirks. "Yeah, why?" You ask as you see him run off to a water gun. "I'm gonna get that little girl" he says heading over by the bushes aiming the water gun at the girl next door. "Jay, stop spraying that little girl" you say to him as you bring Tia over to the shade. "I think he loves you more than me sometimes" you wink at Tia as she crawls around in the grass. "I don't know, you're definitely better at kissing" Jay smiled taking a seat on the grass next to you. "I wrote you a little something" he smiles pulling a letter out of his pocket. You knew Jay was the romantic type and always loved reminding you how much he loved you. "Lets hear it" you say getting comfortable. "Okay," he clears his throat as you laugh a little. "Hold on I need to be able to see your eyes" you smile taking a little pink hair clip off of one of the small dolls next to you. You clip a piece of Jays hair back as he smiles. "Pink is so your colour" you laugh. "Thanks" he flops his hand out in the air all girl like. "Okay now get to it McGuiness" you playfully push him back. "Okay" he says taking a deep breath. "Dear Veronica, You've got a smile That lights up my whole world You take the time To notice our love at work When you laugh I feel like time has stopped I know now this is more than love You make my heart race At an unnatural pace You've got those eyes That stop me in my place But I know now This is more than love And I know now I never wanna give up So with these words I ask you with all my love Will you marry me?" He folds the note up looking at you as he reaches for his pocket. "I know it's not the most romantic setting but I really love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life waking up with you and being with you" you lean forward cutting him off as you place your lips on his. "Yes" you smile jumping into him. You wrap your arms around him as he pulls out the ring. You let him slip it on your finger as you look down. "Thank you, I love you so much" he picks you up swinging you around. "I love you too" you laugh as he sets you down. "Look Tia, I'm getting married" jay laughs looking at his lizard whose half asleep on the ground. You laugh seeing a huge smile plastered across his face.