Jay Imagine

Jay imagine: "You're going to do fine" jay says taking hold of your hand. He could tell you were nervous at the sounds of all the screaming fans. "Come one" he gave your hand a little squeeze and you took a deep breath. He pulled you in close to him as you file through with everyone. You keep hearing fans scream and jay would stop every now and then to take a picture. "Can I have your picture?" You hear someone say. "Jay, this little girl wants your picture" you say getting his attention. "Can I have one with you to?" She says holding out her camera. "Aw sure thing" you take it and she stands in the middle of you and jay. "How old are you?" You say as you hand the camera over to jay. "8" she smiles. "You ready?" Jay says. You see the flash go off and you quickly look at the picture. You see jay kissing her cheek and his hand sneakily giving you bunny ears. You and the little girl both scrunched up faces. "Thank you" she smiles and walks off. You look up at him with raised eyebrows. "You're not jealous of an 8 year old girl are you" he looks slightly scared. "No, but the bunny ears, really?" You laugh and playfully punch him. He raises his hands up in defence. "I'm going to get you back" you wink at him and he wraps his arm around your waist as you continue walking. "You keep thinking that" he chuckles.