Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: "you can't do that" you say looking at Nathan's little Lego guy. "Why not" he asks. "Because you just destroyed my house" you say looking at him. "We'll maybe I wanted to build something there" he says looking back at you. "No, that's my house" you say. "We'll it was" he smiles. "That's messed up" you say giving him a look. "What was so important that you wanted to build there" you ask picking up the Lego pieces. "Our house" he laughs building a little home. you look at him an smile. "What's up with the extra room?" You ask. "For when we have our kid" he laughs. "We'll it wont be empty for long" you laugh. "Wha'?" He says dropping his little Lego person. "I'm pregnant" you laugh. His eyes get wide and he stand up knocking the table over. "Wha'?" You stand up to face him. "What's wrong?" You ask. "This is amazing" he laughs kissing you. "You scared me" you laugh. He picks you up and kisses you again. "You know what this means?" Nathan says. "What?" You ask. "Will you marry me?" He asks getting down on one knee holding up a little Lego tire. You laugh, "yes" he slips it on your finger an kisses you. "She's pregnant!" He yells. "I hope this comes off" you laugh looking at the tire. "Me to, it will be in the way of the actual ring" he laughs.