Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: "you wouldn't" you laugh at Nathan as you carry out a bowl. "Oh I would" he smiles at as he turns the water on. "When's the fans coming?" Jay asks. "Never mind" he laughs as they walk through the house to the back. "We'll, I'll leave you to play" you smile and wipe your hands off on a towel. "Um no" Nathan grabs your hand. "It's a day with your fans, not your girlfriend" you laugh. "Who wants to dunk Catarina?" Nathan yells. All the fans raise their hands. "Are you kidding me?" You say. "Nathan goes first" you laugh. All the fans shake their head and agree. you watch as Nathan sits down. "Bloody hell" he blurts out. You watch him fall in and everyone breaks out in laughter. "How do you get out?" Nathan laughs. He finally gets out and runs over to hug you. "No, you're all wet!" You laugh pushing him away. He doesn't let go. "Group hug!" Jay yells. He runs over dripping wet as well and the fans come over to. "You guys are evil" you laugh. "Water fight!" Max yells spraying everyone with water. "Get him!" You yell as the fans run after him with water balloons. You go to join him but Nathan grabs you lifting you up in the air. Jay turns on the sprinkles and you laugh as Nathan spins you in a circle. "Girls help me" you laugh to the fans. Nathan sets you down and looks at you. Water dripping off of both your faces. He leans in and kisses your lips gently. You hear all the fans break out in whistles.