Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: You feel something poke your back and you spin around seeing Nathan. "Come on" he motions to you. You look around confused. He grabs your hand pulling you along out your hotel door. "Where are we going?" You say. "Shh" he laughs holding his finger up to his mouth. "Sorry, where are we going?" You laugh trying to stay quiet. "You'll see" he smiled taking your hand and pulling you around another flight of stares. He pushes open the exit door to the roof as a cold gust of air hits you. "You're gonna get us in trouble" you laugh as he spins you around. "At least ill be with you" he smiled pulling you into him. He grabs your hands and raises then to your height. "What game are you playing Sykes?" You smirk at him. "No game" he shakes his head. "It's like 5am" you laugh. "Yeah" he smiled shaking his head. He leads you over to a pipe sticking out of the roof and you both take a seat on it. He wraps his arm around you holding your hands. You lean your head on his shoulder watching the sunrise. "Wow, it's beautiful" you smile in aw as the sky turns to a beautiful red and yellow tint. The sun a vibrant blinding orange. "Yeah, she is" you hear him say. You look up as he looks down at you. You smile. He tucks a piece of loose hair behind your ear. You lean your cheek into his warm touch closing your eyes. You feel him turn your head forward as he places his soft lips on yours. He runs his hand along your arm finally making it to be placed gently on your cheek. His touch leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. "I love you" he whispers as his warm, moist breathe sticks to your neck. "I love you too" you whisper back smiling as he sets his forehead on yours playing with your hands.