Nathan Imagine

Nathan imagine: "you look beautiful tonight!" Nathan says as he slips his hand into yours. You smile up at him and move the hair that was blown into your face from the wind. You look out over the city sky at the stars as you and Nathan stand on the balcony. You look at him and see his green eyes shinning in the starlight. You look down and see his lips. His perfect soft lips that hypnotise you every time you look at them. he looks over at you and you lean in and kiss him. he kisses you back and lifts you up. You wrap your arms around his neck and he carries you into the hotel room setting you down on the bed gently. You smile up at him as he crawls on top of you. You laugh and he winks at you. "did you know I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you?" He asks as his warm breath tickles your neck. He starts gently kissing your chest heading up your neck to your lips. You slide your arms up his shirt following his spine. you find the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head. You place your hands on his warm bear chest. He grabs your waist lifting you up higher onto the bed and you slip your shirt off. "Are you sure?" He asks breathing heavily. You nod in a approval and entwine your hands in his hair. He continues kissing you as you pull the blankets over you both. You bit his lip as he pulls away. you wake up the next morning and roll over to see Nathan smiling at you. "Good morning beautiful!" He says stretching. "Mornin," you smile and he kisses your forehead. "Happy birthday" he says handing you a box. You take it and open it revealing a beautiful heart shaped necklace. "Aw thank you!" You say hugging him. "You're welcome! Now how about I make you breakfast!" He winks and slips the necklace on you. "That sounds amazing!" You laugh and watch him climb out of bed.

The Wanted Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें