Dirty Nathan Imagine

Dirty Nathan imagine: You stand in the shower letting the water run over you. You silently hum to yourself closing your eyes as the water runs over your face. You feel a pair of hands wrap around your bare waist as you smile feeling lips press against your neck. You open your eyes turning around to face Nathan who is smiling down at you. "Nice to know you're home" you smile wrapping your arms around his waist. "I'm glad I have good timing when it comes to you" he chuckles. You go up on your tippy toes kissing Nathan as you set your hand on his cheek. He slips his hand through your wet tangled hair as he pushes you against the wall. He bits your lips pulling away gently as you look into his eyes. His green eyes looking into yours as water clings to his eyelashes. His hands sit gently on your waist as he pushes himself into you more. You feel his bare chest against yours as he slips his fingers inside you. You moan with pleasure tensing up as he continues to finger you. You begin to breath heavily trying to keep quiet as you bit your lip. He slips his hands under you bum pulling you up. You wrap your arms around his waist as he slips his dick into you. You let out a moan you couldn't hold back as he begins. He kneads at your breast as your hands travel around his chest. His tongue traces the bottom of your lip as he asks permission. You allow it as he begins to kiss you patiently. You can feel your walls tightening as you become closer. He comes on you harder and faster as he begins to reach his climax as well. He lets his warm fluids enter you as he reaches his end. He continues long enough for you to be done. You set your head on his shoulder as you breathe heavily. Nathan leans against breathing heavily as well. You feel him nibble at your ear and you chuckle. "Stop" you laugh as he tickles your neck with kisses.