Nathan Imagine

Nathan Imagine: "Here ya go love" you smile handing the cup of tea to Nathan. "Thanks beautiful" he smiled taking a quick sip before setting it down. He holds his hands out as you take a seat next to him pulling your legs up on his lap. "Do you have to go tomorrow?" You ask resting your head on his chest. He means down kissing it. "Sadly yes" he whispers. "I'm pretty sure I can fit you in one of my suit cases" he lets out a small chuckle. "Wow thanks" you smile up at him. He kisses you gently, "well at least I'm offering" he gently plays with your fingers as he holds your hands. "What do you want to do on our last night?" He asks as he leans his head on top of yours. "Lay like this forever" you close your eyes. "Don't we both wish that" he says giving you a small squeeze. "How about we watch movies and funny videos all night" he smiled giving you a little shake. "Oh because last time was good" you chuckle. "Are you kidding, we spent five hours watching cute animal videos" you laugh replaying the memory in your head. "Let's do it again this time, ill let you choose" he smirks down at you. "Well now, isn't that nice of you Mr. Sykes " you wink up at him. "I know it is Mrs. Sykes" he laughs as you playfully whack him. "How about movies" you say standing up and looking through the stack of DVDs collecting dust. "Sure, whatever you want" he smiles. You pull out family guy season 2, one of Nathan's favourites. You place it into Nathan's Xbox before tossing him the remote. You grab a blanket off the top of the couch and a pillow. You place the pillow on his lap and land on the couch next to him. He helps place the blanket over you as you hear the the DVD starting up. He gently starts stroking your long hair as your head lays in his lap. "You know what I noticed?" Nathan asked. "What?" You say half asleep. Whenever Nathan played with your hair it put you to sleep. "This never gets old" you look up at him smiling. "What the show?" You slightly laugh as his face lights up. "That too I guess but mostly being with you" he chuckles taking your hand. His warmth radiating off of him as he holds you. " did you pack your hats?" You asked playing with the edge of the blanket. "Yup, of course" he laughed. "Did you" he cut you off. "Let's not talk about it" he half smiled down at you. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" You roll over on your back so you can see him better. "Let's not talk" he said. "Well then" he cuts you off again placing his lips on yours. You sit up looking at him. He cups your face and continues kissing you. The feeling of butterflies came slowly creeping in. He always got your emotions running off track whenever he did this to you. "That's better than talking" you smile nodding your head. "We'll thanks" he laughs looking down at his hands. "I love you" you say kissing his forehead. "Love you to babe" he says running his thumb on the upper part of your cheek. "I'm gonna miss those eyes staring back at me" he said. You laugh looking down at your lap quickly covering your mouth. "And that laugh" he smiles with a small chuckle hidden behind it. "What's that suppose to mean?" You say smiling, looking up at him. "Nothing just that I'm gonna miss it. I love your laugh, you know that" he chuckles kissing your forehead quickly. You shake your head smiling at him as he starts saying almost all the lines off of family guy. "Bird bird bird, bird is the word well a" he says jumping up off the couch grabbing your hands. You hear the tv as the song is being sung. Nathan swings you around dancing with you. You join in singing along to the song. He pulls you into his chest kissing you again as you both smile. "I'm gonna miss you" he sighed tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "Yeah me to" you say setting your hands on his chest as you lay your head on his shoulder. You both start rocking back and forth way of tune with the tempo of the music but you didn't care. You could hear his heart beating as he gently kisses the top of your head. Time seemed to slow down as he held you in his arms.