Chapter 15 - Blow pop

***CUPID'S POV***

When I saw the school I was taken aback, it looked nothing like the brochures they send in the mail!

"Why is it so big!" I asked in awe.

"Because it's a college you idiot, it's supposed to be big."

"Whoa! I can't believe I'm actually at a school!" I beamed walking away from Dylan.

"Hey, hey, wait a minute," he grabbed my arm, "don't just go off like that, you are not a student so just lay low and stick with me so you don't get caught and stop acting so surprised or else people will get suspicious."

"Oh, okay," I said trying not to draw attention.

"Alright so, first we need to g—" he started but was cut off by a girl with long black hair wearing a checkered red and black button-up shirt with black pants calling his name.

"What's up Dylan?" she yelled walking up to Dylan accompanied by a short girl with short light brown hair wearing a dark greenish cardigan, white shirt, and blue jeans.

Dylan seemed to panic a little but quickly changed his expression to a smile as he turned around to face the duo.

"Wh—whaaaat, hahaha n—nothing's up, I'm not hiding anything...what?"

I mentally face-palmed.

"Uh, okay...now I know something's up...but I'm not going to ask because I already feel bad for you since you must feel like dying at the moment, anyway who's this handsome guy? Your boyfriend?" She turned to me.

His face turned a deep red.

Aww.

"W—what? No—no way, he is just—he's a...a friend. His name is uh, Edmundo...?" He said as his face reddened with each word.

"It's Eric," I corrected him giving him a glare, "nice to meet you two," I said waving at them.

"My name's Rachel nice to meet you!" Said the girl with the checkered button-up.

"I'm Rose," said the short one in a soft voice.

"So are you new here Eric?" Rachel asked.

"He's not a student here, he just wanted to see the school and will never come back after today," Dylan answered seeming to recover from the problems he was having earlier.

Little shit.

Rose became wide-eyed "So you're like, secretly going to Dylan's classes?" She whispered in a shocked tone.

"Shhhh, we can't risk anyone hearing or I'll get in trouble," Dylan whispered.

"Says the genius who thought out the idea and just yelled a while ago that Eric wasn't a student," Rachel said, causing me to chuckle.

Dylan looked at me like I'd betrayed him.

"Fine be as loud as you want, I'll drag you guys down with me if we get caught!" He said.

"Chillax dude, we won't spill the beans," said Rachel taking her phone out. "Oh shit, class is about to start! We'd better go if you want to sneak him in."

***

I managed to get in and sit in the far back of the classroom with Rose, Rachel, and Dylan.

"Imagine if the professor calls on Eric to answer a question," whispered Rose.

"Rose! Don't jinx him!" Whispered Dylan with an expression of regret.