Chapter 71 - Deal

***DYLAN'S POV***

I took my phone out and texted Cupid.

Dylan:

Don't teleport home, I need to talk to you before you walk in so make sure you knock.

Not a second later he answered me.

StupidCupid:

Who's visiting?

I texted back right away.

Dylan:

I'll explain everything to you when you come home.

I expected him to answer right away, but he didn't reply. A moment later someone knocked on the door. Angelina was going to open it but I stopped her.

"I'll get the door, you can just relax and eat something the trip here must have been long so you can help yourself to anything in the fridge."

"Alright, thanks," she went into the kitchen.

That was a close one.

I opened the door revealing a serious-looking Cupid.

I went outside and shut the door behind me.

"Did you seriously come home just to find out who it is?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I want to know who's visiting. Is it someone you know? Do I know them? What's with the secrecy?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Calm down I'll t—" before I could finish he reached over and grabbed the door handle. "Wait! If you open the door, you might get mad!"

"Mad?" he frowned and grabbed my chin, "Dylan, what are you hiding from me?"

"Hiding?! I just need to explain the situation to you!" I avoided eye contact with him because he was so serious.

Why is he acting like this?

"You know I love you right?" He suddenly became gentle and held the left side of my face.

I blushed. "Y—Yes, Cupid, but I need to—" he suddenly kissed me. I tried to pull away, but he put a hand on the back of my head and the other around my waist deepening the kiss and slipping his tongue into my mouth. He was being rough so I came to the conclusion that he was jealous and thought the person inside the apartment was some sort of threat.

I heard the door from the apartment next door open. My neighbor was an old lady and a little kid so this was bad news.

"What are those guys doing Grandma?" I heard a little girl's voice.

I'm so sorry for scarring you little girl...

"Don't look dear, they are being indecent!" The old lady huffed rushing away to the elevator with the little girl.

I put my hands in between us and pushed him away, in the process, a little bit of saliva trailed down his bottom lip and he wiped it away as I tried catching my breath.

"Cupid...I was trying to explain that my sister is here, there's no reason to be jealous," I looked away, face boiling.

His face filled with a red color. "...I'm sorry...it sounded suspicious so I lost it, I should have let you explain, I won't do it again," he looked down in embarrassment.

"Alright," we stood there awkwardly for a while before I snapped out of it. "Right! My sister came to visit!"

"Oh, yeah! Wait, wasn't she the reason you had to deal with Mr. and Mrs. Porter?! Why the hell is she here? Did she force herself into the house? Was it her plan all along? Oh, I oughta—" He was already assuming things and getting pissed off so I cut him off.

"Calm down! Calm down! She came to apologize and explain what happened. She also wanted to finish the conversation from last time since, uh...we were interrupted," I explained.

"Don't act like you didn't play a part in that 'interruption' we both know yo—" I covered his mouth.

"Okay, okay, I won't," I let go, "anyway, we already spoke while you were gone so I wanted to tell you that she will be staying with us for a while meaning you cannot just teleport into my apartment while she's here."

"Alright, it's going to be hard to get used to, but I'll do it," he grinned. "So, now that we finished talking about this can we continue our make-out session?"

"N—No! We ruined a little girl's life today, I think we've done enough already," I looked away.

"The kid was bound to see those things, plus," he grabbed me by the waist once again and pulled me in close, "I have a feeling you won't let me kiss you once we go inside the apartment."

"W—Well you've got that right! You forced yourself on me a while ago so I think it's only fair for you to keep your hands to yourself while my sister is visiting," I pushed him away.

"What! No! It was a mistake, I'm sorry! I just got ahead of myself a while ago, please," he begged.

"Nope," I shrugged, "anyway, are you saying that you can't even control yourself? The great Cupid can't even do that?!" I mocked hoping it would hurt his ego enough to convince him to accept.

"Huh?! I can totally control myself!"

It worked.

"Alright then show me," I crossed my arms.

"Alright, I accept the challenge, while your sister is visiting, I will not make any sexual advances towards you!" He proudly declared with a smile on his face that quickly faltered after some thinking. "Wait, what do I get if I manage to keep my word?"

"What do you get? Nothing, you crazy oaf!" I was surprised that he actually expected something in return.

"Then I don't want to do it, it's not fair if I don't get anything in return," he pouted.

This guy really is a spoiled brat.

"Fine, if you win, uh—well I don't know what to give you in return, to be honest," I shrugged.

"How about if I win, you," he put his hand on the door behind me and got close to my face, "have to do whatever I say, for a whole day."

My face was slapped with a red shade because the way he said those words sounded suggestive meaning he was up to no good.

"What? Don't like the idea?" he backed away, "Well, if that's the case, then we should just call off the whole deal."

"No, I agree, but if you don't keep your word, you get nothing, and you aren't allowed to kiss nor touch me at all for three days."

"Hey, a whole three days is too much! My deal was only for one day!" He whined.

"Fine for a whole day, is that better?" I sighed in defeat.

"Deal!" He shook my hand.

As if I'll let him win, I know I said I didn't want him to try anything while Angelina is here, but now my goal has shifted to making him do something. I rather not have him tell me what to do, god knows what he'd make me do if he had the power.