Chapter 54 - Moving On

***CUPID'S POV***

After Dylan opened up to me we decided to go out somewhere.

"So where do you want to go," I asked looking at the places surrounding us.

"I don't really know..." He also looked around.

"How about we get some ice cream?" I suggested.

"Alright, I haven't had ice cream in a long time," he agreed.

"Then let's go," I grabbed his hand hoping he wouldn't pull away and luckily he didn't, he held on tightly.

His face was a bit red though, but it was adorable.

***

We ended up going to a place called "Sweet Scoop." It was a small ice cream shop colored white, pastel blue, and pastel pink, the outside and inside of the shop were made of marble.

Must be popular.

We walked up to the cashier with the name tag Matthew.

"Hello welcome to Sweet Scoop my name's Matthew, what can I get for you?" He cheerfully asked.

"Hello, I'll get a strawberry ice cream in a cone, what are you getting Dylan?" I turned to Dylan.

"I'll have a vanilla ice cream in a cone as well," he surprisingly ordered by himself.

"Alright," Matthew said as he left to get the ice creams.

I looked around and noticed a guy sitting at a table near the workers talking to this "Matthew" who was getting our ice creams, while this other guy stared at them angrily from outside while smoking a cigarette.

Nothing like a good love triangle. Too bad one of them is gonna lose.

I held back a laugh.

"Here you go that'll be $3.00," Matthew the worker said handing us our ice creams.

After paying we went to sit in the corner.

"So, besides what I already know about you what else is there to know?" I asked wondering what I didn't know about Dylan.

"Well, I used to work at a coffee shop, I actually don't really like sweets that much so sorry if I waste this," he motioned to his ice cream, "my birthday is on October 18th, I like wearing sweaters a lot but you probably already know that one, let's see, um, I like quiet places, and I hate elevators, you are already aware of that one too, that's all I guess," he shrugged.

"Interesting, interesting," I said even though I already knew most of those things, but he didn't need to know that.

"What about you?" He curiously asked.

"Hmm, well I'm an open book. I love everything revolving around love, I like movies and sweets, unlike you, I love them! I like cute things like you," I made him blush, "I also like the color pink, tuxedos, something's I hate are being alone, not getting what I want, getting in trouble, that one damn worker at the store that liked you, those bitches at the high school that liked you, mushroom guy, and the list goes on," I got a little bit upset towards the end.

"What do you want to do after this?" He asked.

"Hm, how about we just go look around at the random stores?" I suggested.

"Okay," he agreed.

"Okay," I got up.

"Oh, you mean right now?" He got up as well.