Chapter 79 - Will You

***DYLAN'S POV***

"Bye, be careful on your way back home," Cupid and I waved goodbye to Angelina as she got into her taxi.

"Bye-bye! I'll make sure to visit you guys again sometime!" She shouted out the window as the driver drove away.

It was morning and she had an early flight so we had to say our goodbyes quickly.

"It's going to be strange having a sort of empty house I guess? I know she's only been here for like 4 days or so, but it felt like a while, I wonder what Mr. And Mrs. Porter are going to do..." I sighed.

"Don't worry, she'll have your back and so will I if they come here again," Cupid reassured.

"Oh, they aren't coming here at all, the Landlady promised she'd keep an eye out, don't you remember?" I reminded him.

"No, I don't," he gave me a strange look.

"You were there, you tried to stop me because you thought I was making some weird deal with her," I continued.

"Wait, that was the deal?! You never told me, you just said it wasn't my business and then got mad at me," he jogged my memory.

Oh, I didn't tell him, huh, I thought I did.

"Well whatever it doesn't matter," I shrugged and made my way back into the apartment.

***CUPID'S POV***

"Dylan, wait," I stopped him before he could go inside the apartment complex.

He turned around and looked at me, "Yeah?"

Today, I'll tell him today.

"Uh, well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out later, you know just us two and enjoy each other's company?" I couldn't look him in the eyes, this will be different from the other times we went out.

His face suddenly turned from serious to flustered, "T—Today?"

"Yeah, later today, maybe when the sun is setting?" I suggested.

"Okay, yeah! I mean, yes, of course," his face broke into a smile.

I don't ever want to lose this guy, he's the entire world and stars, fuck he's more than gold in my eyes.

***

***DYLAN'S POV***

"I'm going to go do my job for a while but I'll be back later, make sure you are dressed so that we can go right when I return," Cupid informed once we made it into the apartment.

"Okay, wait, what time, like at 4 or 5?" I asked since I knew I probably wouldn't be ready without a specific time in mind.

"Start getting ready at 4 I should be here at around 4:30 okay?"

"Okay," I expected him to leave but he walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Hmm? Wh—"

His lips met mine, I thought it was just going to be a quick kiss but he deepened it pulling me in closer. The space between us was limited and he was already turning this goodbye kiss into a make-out session. I pushed him away only because he was most likely going to get carried away and we wouldn't be able to go through with our plans for later.