Chapter 86 - I Don't Mind

***DYLAN'S POV***

As we continued to walk the streets I kept wondering what Molly meant.

I mean I know he has a past, everyone including himself has told me. I just didn't know it was serious enough for him to have to inform people that he has changed.

"Oh my! Is that Eros?" A woman elegantly ran up to us.

I didn't even know that was possible.

"Oh...hi," Cupid awkwardly greeted her.

"You're back, why didn't you tell anyone? We were so bored without you!" She clung to his arm.

Huh, this bitch—no, no, it's fine, I should just calm down.

"Ha...ha...well, I'm not staying for long, plus I'm not here to hang out with anyone, I'm here—"

A guy came out of the same building the woman had come out of and gasped, "Eros?! Oh, dear! I've got to go tell the others about this!"

"What?! Wai—Fuck! He left," Cupid sighed.

The others? Well, shit.

"Meanwhile, why don't you and I catch up? Huh? What do you say?" The woman bashfully smiled putting her hair behind her ear.

Okay, now I'm pissed.

She tried to pull him away but he didn't budge, "Look, Eleni, I'm actually here with m—"

"See you guys, he's here!" The same guy from earlier pointed at Cupid.

"Eeeeek! It really is him!" Some other woman squealed.

"Move aside I wanna see his beautiful face too," someone else yelled.

By this point, there was a group forming around us—well him. It was a mixture of different types of people—beings? Anyway, despite my confusion on how to identify them, I knew one thing, they all had some sort of past with Cupid and they wanted to pick up where they left off.

I feel like they haven't even noticed the fact that he and I have been holding hands this whole time.

There was so much talking going around that I couldn't focus on at least one single conversation.

"Everyone!" Cupid sort of yelled which caught their attention. "Yes, I'm here, I'm back, for a while, most likely just for today, but I'm not here to mess around. I'm here to show my boyfriend," he held our intertwined hands up to show them, "around, I'm sorry if you got your hopes up, but I'm taken and it'll remain that way for a very long time, most likely forever."

"What?! No! No! My love! Why?!"