Chapter 78 - Amusement Park

***DYLAN'S POV***

It was about two days after Cupid had his real identity revealed and things were going pretty well. It was currently night time and Angelina was leaving the day after tomorrow.

"Dylan, since I'm leaving after tomorrow, do you want to go to an amusement park?" Angelina, who had been sitting on the sofa, suggested.

"An amusement park?"

"Yeah, I found one a couple of hours away, Rachel and Rose are going, I already purchased the tickets, but if you don't want to go it's fine," she explained.

"No, I'll go."

"Alright, can you relay the message to your boyfriend?"

I feel like I'll never get used to hearing people call Cupid my boyfriend.

"Okay," I got up and made my way upstairs to look for Cupid who had been 'doing something important' that required me to not go into the room.

He better not be doing anything dirty, I don't want to sleep on dirty sheets.

I knocked.

"Shit!" He hissed and seemed to have shut a drawer.

He opened the door.

"What were you doing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"As if I'm going to tell you, I said it was a secret," he grinned.

"Fine, I'll let it go for now, but you might want to change the location of your 'secret' since I know you hid it inside one of those drawers," I rolled my eyes.

His eyes went wide and he snapped his fingers, "There, it's gone, anyway, what's up?"

"Well, I have something important to tell you and I want to go to sleep."

"Oh, then go ahead and come in," he moved aside.

I walked into the room and looked around to make sure he wasn't up to anything suspicious, from what it looked like, he wasn't.

Arms suddenly wrapped around my waist as I felt his body against mine. "Looking for something?" He mumbled into my ear.

"N—No," I felt my face heat up.

"You sure?" He began leaving kisses on my neck.

I immediately turned around and pushed him away from me, "C—Cupid, we're supposed to be talking not doing that."

"Oh, right, let's sit down," he sat down on the bed and I did the same. "So what's the news?"

"Angelina is leaving soon so she wants to go to an amusement park before she leaves. We're going tomorrow, do you want to go?"

"Hell yeah! I've never been to an amusement park plus, of course, I want to go wherever you go," he grinned.

I blushed, "Alright, then, let's get some rest since we'll have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Okay," he tackled me with a hug.

***

The amusement park was called 'Funland Frenzy,' it seemed pretty popular seeing as many people were rushing to make lines and taking pictures with the mascot who seemed to be some sort of dinosaur.

We started off by visiting the shops since we figured that the rides would take up the rest of the day so we thought we might as well get something now than be too tired later.