Chapter 55 - Toy

***DYLAN'S POV***

It's 2 pm and I was waiting outside the store from yesterday for Rose.

I managed to leave Cupid alone with the excuse that he hadn't really been working properly and that the gods might get mad. He seemed to get worried and quickly left to work.

"Dylan!" Rose ran up to me, she was wearing the same usual type of thing she'd wear when we'd all go out.

She actually has a great sense of fashion, I swear if she had to wear something remotely ugly she'd start crying her eyes out.

"So where are we going?" I asked uninterestedly.

I have a bad feeling.

"It's a surprise," she winked.

"Nope, I'm out," I was about to leave, but she stopped me.

"Come on! I know you hate surprises, but I really can't tell you," she begged me to go.

"Fine, but I'm killing you if it's another bad idea," I warned.

"Okay!" She smiled dragging me along to where ever the hell we were going.

***

I got concerned when she started walking into a shady alleyway.

"Uh...Rose I don't really like alleyways I nearly got killed in one once," I whispered.

"Don't worry it's a hundred percent safe!" She stopped at a random shop hidden there.

What the fuck?!

"Where's the sign? What is this place?" I asked.

"You'll see," she grinned evilly.

Before I could nope out of there she pulled me into the shop.

My innocent eyes didn't deserve it.

There were so many, well...how can one put this in a family-friendly manner...there were a lot of X-rated things here.

"Rose! Why the fuck are we in a sex shop?!" I hissed, mentally wanting to cry.

"Because clearly, according to you the bear wasn't enough," she blamed me.

"What?! The bear looks like a way better choice now!" I tried not to scream.

"You should have said that yesterday!" She crossed her arms.

I then noticed some lady looking at us from behind a rack.

Fuck, this conversation probably sounds weird as fuck.

I smiled at her awkwardly and turned back to Rose.

"God damn it, Rose, let's leave," I grabbed her hand and was about to drag her out.

She yanked away, "No! This is way too funny, look at you, you're such a virgin."

"Bitch, you are too!" I whispered angrily causing her to stop laughing.

"Well at least I won't die one," she glared.

"Who said I would?!" I was offended.

"So you're gonna have se—"

I covered her mouth before she said anything stupid.

"Let's go," I sighed feeling embarrassed.

"Do you think his would look like this one," she grabbed a dildo from the rack behind me.