Chapter 95 - What a Day

***CUPID'S POV***

I dragged Dylan to my room, mostly because I didn't want Alecus anywhere near him after what he did last time.

"I can't believe you sided with that guy," I couldn't help but bring it up.

"He's not that bad, he's just an idiot, how many times do I have to say it?" Dylan countered.

"He may be an idiot, but he knew what he was doing. He planned it out, he noticed that you were someone I cared about and used it against me just because I don't love him back," I went into my closet to grab a change of clothes.

"Oh, so you know he likes you?"

"Of course I do, as we agreed earlier, he's an idiot, plus, I'm literally the god of love Dylan, I know when someone is in love with me. Sometimes I really wish I had full control over who gets to fall in love with who," I had an annoyed expression on my face as I put on a fresh new pair of pants.

"Then that means when you said you didn't like him, you did it just to make him feel terrible?" Dylan pointed out.

"Yes, but don't think I'm a big asshole, he needs to understand that he and I will never happen, I want him to be well aware that you are the only one for me. I was just putting him in his place since he has to give up on me already," I got out of the closet feeling glad that I had access to a change of clothes.

Dylan sighed, "I guess so, anyway," he got up and put a hand on my cheek, for a second I thought he was flirting with me, but then he wiped something off. "You're bleeding, we should get you a band-aid."

God damn it.

"The band-aids are in the drawer," I went to retrieve them and he followed. When I grabbed the handle of the drawer he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"You're cut here too, seriously, why did you think hiding in a bush was a good idea?!"

He's cute when he's worried about me. I'm going to kiss him.

I was about to grab his face when he suddenly turned and opened the drawer to grab the band-aids. He opened one and placed it on my hand.

Okay, now I'm going to kiss him.

He looked at me and I thought he knew where this was going, so I leaned forward and so did he, but right before I could do anything, he placed a band-aid on my cheek. I was embarrassed, and my face definitely showed it yet, he looked oblivious.

"Alright then, thanks," I turned around since my ego was getting hurt.

I'm so stupid, why am I struggling to kiss him? I'm usually confident in doing things like that, is he somehow messing with me?

I heard him laugh, so I quickly turned around, upset since that proved he was messing with me.

"You litt—" I was cut off by him kissing my cheek.

"Are you happy now? Idiot," he rolled his eyes pretending to be confident after doing that, but his face was too honest.

For a second I was left dumbfounded and red-faced but managed to come to my senses.