Chapter 58 - If You Promise

***DYLAN'S POV***

I woke up feeling like complete garbage.

"Agh, fuck," I groaned rubbing my head as I sat up.

"Good morning alcoholic," Cupid's voice rang through my ears.

"I'm not an alcoholic and I'm never drinking again," I plopped back onto the bed.

"Get up we need to change your bandages, they're bleeding through," Cupid moved my hair out of my face.

"I'm too dead to move," I mumbled closing my eyes to sleep again.

"Don't go back to sleep Dylan," he threw a pillow at me.

"Fine," I groaned sitting up once again.

***

"Ouch, you don't have to put so much."

"Yeah I do, what if your hand gets an infection? I don't want to be holding a stub," Cupid wrapped the bandages over my hand.

"And what's wrong with stubs?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I just rather hold your hand, a hand," he said as if he still wasn't being offensive.

"Yeah, sure," I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, we're done here," he said putting away the stuff and washing his hands.

"What if I want to shower?" I asked knowing that to shower most people need both their hands.

"Just don't get it wet," he shrugged as if it were easy.

"Oh wow, thanks! Didn't know it was so easy!" I sarcastically said.

"I could always help you shower," he winked.

"No thanks," I pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door.

***

After I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I went into the kitchen where Cupid was. He was sitting on the counter doing something on his phone.

I opened the fridge and was immediately reminded of the macaroni I ate yesterday.

Ugh fuck, that was horrendous. Why do I torture myself like that?

I just got myself a glass of water and went to sit at the table.

Eventually, Cupid made his way to where I was and sat on a chair next to me.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi," I looked at him skeptically.

"Thanks," he randomly said.

"For what?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"This," he grabbed the water out of my hands and drank it all.

"God fucking damn it Cupid, if you wanted some water, you could have just told me," I glared at him.

"I prefer taking yours," he smiled at me.

I sighed.

"So, about the break..." He got serious.

"Oh right uh...are we still on a break? Because if we are, I'm totally fine with it, I won't do stupid stuff anymore, if you need your spac—"

"No, no, no, I don't think I'd be able to stay away from you any longer," he reached over and grabbed my injured hand.

"Do you think I'll have a scar?" I looked at my hand changing the subject.

Cupid's Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें