Chapter 72 - Foul Play

***DYLAN'S POV***

We walked into the apartment and Angelina, who was sitting at the kitchen table, turned her attention to the both of us.

"Sorry for taking so long, this is Eric, you've met him before," I motioned towards Cupid.

"Hey again, I'm Dylan's fr—"

"Boyfriend, he's my boyfriend, I hope you don't feel uncomfortable with him being here, he kinda lives here," I cut him off so that I now had the foundation for my plan.

"Oh, not at all, I'm Angelina, sorry for intruding, I just had some business with Dylan," she explained.

"It's fine, his family is my family," Cupid was clearly not expecting me to introduce him as my boyfriend since I'm usually too shy to do that.

Just you wait.

"Alright, so it's probably 8 pm already, do you want to sleep in the room or the couch Angelina?" I asked.

"The couch is fine," she shrugged.

"Are you sure? I don't mind if you prefer the room," I clarified making sure she knew she had the option.

"Don't worry I've been crashing on Aunt Heather's couch anyway so I'm cool with continuing to sleep on the couch, plus, I'm sure the couch isn't big enough for two people I wouldn't want you guys to be sleeping uncomfortable," she explained giving us a quick smile.

I blushed, "You're right, the couch is too small for two people right Eric?" I gave Cupid an innocent glance.

He seemed to have noticed what I've been doing, "Yeah, it is."

"Well then, you can take a shower first Angelina, I'll prepare the couch for you," I began making my way upstairs, "Oh Eric, I'll need some help carrying some stuff come with me."

Let's see if he can win now.

***CUPID'S POV***

I noticed that Dylan had been acting nicer since we walked into the apartment and wasn't afraid to say that I was his boyfriend, which was suspicious enough.

He must be plotting something...

"Here you go," he handed me a blanket.

"What are you planning?" I gave him a suspicious look.

"What are you talking about?" He innocently asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Dylan," I walked closer to him and he didn't back away like he usually would.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Cupid I'm the same as always," he sweetly smiled and grabbed the rest of the stuff.

"Cut the crap, you're doing this on purpose aren't you?!" I gasped.

"You're just being delusional, relax dear," he kissed my cheek and began walking away.

"Hey! You can't do that!" I yelled before he walked out of the room.

"What do you mean? The rules were, you can't do anything to me, I never said I can't do anything to you," he smirked.

"That's foul play!" I was in shock.

"It shouldn't be foul play if you can control yourself, right? Or is it that you actually can't?" He questioned.

"Yes I can, as if I'll lose to your simple tactics," I laughed it off but deep down I was worried that I would lose and seem like the kind of person who can't control themself.