Teen Titans

"Control Freak has broken all city signals I can't track him from the tower." Raven said as she typed in more codes into Robin's computer. The Titans have been trying to find Control Freak for a week now after he shut down the city. Control Freak warned Robin on a signal that if didn't give up the tower he would take away what he loved the most. "All ways out of the city were blocked off so he has to be here, he wasn't trying to cut us off, he's locking us in." Cyborg was holding back something else but nobody had the strength to ask. Beast Boy was hurt during the last combat when he didn't change into a smaller animal before he got hit in the head by a steel rod. Ever since he has been in his room. Robin was starring at Starfire from across the room because he knew what was going on. "Robin, man, you alright?" Cyborg said questionably. "Um yea, lets do a city wide search split up. Starfire your with me." Robin said distractedly. Cyborg hesitated before speaking. "I will take the T car, Raven and BB can go search the left sector, I'll get the right, Robin y'all can get the center." Starfire grabbed Robins hand and lead him out the door. Raven rolled her eyes and said sarcastically " I guess I will get genius up."

Starfire flew with Robin until she was tired and they landed in a woodland area. Robin knew what was happening and why and need to tell her now before he had a melt down. Starfire was walking a bit ahead eager to put away Robins troubles. Robin grabbed Starfires arm and twirled her around and said. "Star, I need to tell you something." Starfire was worried about him and needed to know. "Yes friend Robin what is troubling you?" Robin stared at her a moment then continued. "I never noticed before that I knew Control Freak but I put the pieces together. When I was little something terrible happened to my family and I went out on my own before um, someone took me in. I noticed that Control Freak was Matthew Greger my friend from when I was younger. Before I left he tried to get me to stay by saying that I was his best friend maybe his only friend." Starfire stroked Robin's arm as he struggled to continue. "I tore away from him and said harshly 'I work alone'. I was grieving and I probably was too hard. He swore as I walked away one day I would be forced to be alone. When he said he would take away what or who I loved the most I knew what it was. You. I love you Star, I love the other titans but I am in love with you." Starfire didn't say anything as she leaned in and kissed him strong and steady.

Meanwhile Raven and Beast Boy were walking the city streets searching for Control Freak. " Are you okay Beast Boy?" Raven asked worriedly as Beast Boy touched his head in pain. "Yea I'm alright just a little shook up." Beast Boy was worried about Raven he wanted to tell her how he felt but he was afraid that because she can't afford to feel emotions to keep her powers under control that she might be hurt. Ever since Terra left he had seen her in a whole new way. Little did he know she has been having trouble with her powers lately because she is in love him him and doesn't want to hurt him. Raven couldn't take it anymore her emotions were about to overcome her. She grabbed him and kissed him. They pulled their lips apart but sat with their heads together and BeastBoy whispered so softly only she could hear. "I've spent the last three months trying to tell you how I feel about you." They sat in silence holding each other in their arms.

Cyborg was driving in the T car when he drove up unto a bunch of old dock houses. One dock was lit up with bright lights and sawing noises. Cyborg got out and sneaked around the dock to see Control Freak working on some type of weapon. " I thought the titans would never come, I was starting to think you had all just given up." Cyborg whipped out his communicator and yelled "ALL TITANS TO THE DOCKS I FOUND CONTROL FREAK!" Cyborg began to shoot at Control Freak to hold him off until the others arrived. Starfire immediately tore away from Robins arms, grabbed him and flew to the docks. BeastBoy heard the communicator but hesitated then got up kissed Raven once more then turned into a cheetah and ran while Raven levitated as fast as possible to the docks.

As they all arrived Control Freak pulled out the weapon he had been working on and aimed it at Robin. "Hello Teen Titans it seems your time left had been, shorted." Control Freak said as he shot a electrical wave of energy at Robin. Robin sprung into action and side kicked him. Starfire shot him with a star bolt and he flew backwards. Then Raven took the two sides of the wall he landed on and smushed him in between them. Then electric bolts flew them back open. Then Control freak aimed at Cyborg and hit him and knocked him down. Beast Boy then turned into a rhino and charged at him only to miss and hit the wall. " Ha I think I missed." He chuckled then got up and tried again to hit this time. Then Starfire used her strength and hit him ten feet backwards. Control Freak then took her into a hold with the weapon to her head which this close would kill her. He looked and Robin and sneered. "I'm glad to see you put two and two together Robin, now I'm gonna keep my promise that I made not to long ago!" Then Robin ran full force at him screaming. "NO YOU ARE NOT!" He hit him and knocked him out. He turned to see Starfire on the ground motionless. He ran to her and filled with anger for Control Freak and clutched her in his arms. "Star please get up, your all I have. I love you PLEASE get up. I can't lose you now, don't leave me." He began to cry angrily while holding her in his arms. He wanted Control Freak dead. Then Starfire began coughing and struggled to say. "Robin?" he kissed her then got up ready to kill Control Freak but then he awoke and grabbed BeastBoy and attempted to strangle him. Raven said slowly struck with anger. "Put. Him. Down!" Control Freak didn't put him down at first until Raven's eyes turned to look like her father's Trigon. Then she went and picked him up and everyone fought full force until Control Freak was defeated. Five minutes later cops pulled up and took Control Freak in as they pulled away Robin said. "Goodbye Matthew."