Chapter 2

I unlocked the door and could hear my father and his wife in the living room it sounded like they were unpacking boxes.

"Your telling me y/n painted this?" I herd Amber question my father I paused at the foot of the stairs wanted to hear his response.

"Yeah, she talented right I think she did that when she was fourteen that was when she wanted to go to art school however I don't know if she still wants to go or not." My dad told her. So he thinks I'm talented, I wondered what painting they were looking at. I made my way up to my room I froze my bedroom door was open I knew I had definitely closed it I step over to it as silently as I could. My heart almost jumped out of my chest there was a figure looking in my room his back was to me silently I opened my bag and grabbed my pepper spray I opened my mouth.

"INTRUDER!!" I yelled as loud as I could and flung myself at the figure spraying him in the eyes and hitting him in the stomach he instantly collapsed on the ground as I sat on his back and pulled his leg backwards as my father and Ambers raced up to my room. My dad stopped in his tracks as he saw me sat on the man back pulling his legs.

"Get off me." The man said as his icy, strong, stunning tearing grey eyes burned into mine. I didn't move it was like I was trapped by his gaze.

"Y/n what are you doing that's Theo your brother." My dad told me that snapped me out of my trace and leg go off his legs

"Wait your telling me this" I said pointing to the muscular body I was currently sat on.
"Belongs to that" I finished looking at Amber.

"Yes what did you do to him" Amber screeched as I got of her son and sat on the bed with my feet meeting each other, now I could see his whole face he looked strong and very handsome in a rugged way exactly my type his black hair was earlobe length and messed in a way that seamed like he didn't care or that could of been because I punched him and than sat on him

"She pepper sprayed me." Theo said standing up.

"Ok before any one starts, one - she has a name it's y/n." I said glaring at Theo
"Two - you were stood in my room like a psycho and three - you know if you came to the wedding like I normal person I would have met you and probably not pepper sprayed you" I told the room at large. I started to push them out.
"Oh and dad I'm definitely going to get a lock tomorrow and you can't stop me." I yelled at him as I slammed the door shut. I lent against breathing in and out trying to calm myself. My dad is probably mad at me after all I did call Amber a that. I sat on my floor and tried to get into a yoga pose and clam my breathing nice thoughts y/n go to you happy place, deep magical colours, beautiful black fur on cute puppy, stormy grey eyes. My eyes snapped open. Those were Theo's eyes I knew it. Why was he in my head. I banged my head against the door FML. I don't know for how long I stayed like that but I finally had enough motivation to get up and unpack my purchase from the art store. I ripped the plastic from my canvas and ran my fingers on the bumpy material it was like a form of therapy for me. I breathed deeply then sprang into action and pulled my hair in a high bun, I grabbed the old newspaper and layer them down on my wooden floor. I grabbed my phone and played some music and got to work to my art. I grabbed my underwater set of colours and some purples, violets, magenta's etc and started splashing them round the canvas haphazardly

Time skip

After the paint dried I took my black ink pen and started my flower petals and then my centres I looked back at my work of art and smiled i loved it. I came out of my room just as Theo was exiting the room opposite me probably his bedroom we locked eyes for a moment before his eyes traveled to my cheek. He walked up to me slowly licked his thumb and pressed it to my cheek. I flinched back but he kept his thumb pressed to my cheek and eyes locked with mine. I quickly ran back and he took his thumb off me.

"You had paint on your cheek." He told me showing me his thumb which had a smudge of teal paint on it from my cheek. I rubbed my cheek furiously I could still feel Theo's gaze on me. I looked up at the exact time he looked over my shoulder into my room.
"Did you paint that today?" He asked my cocking his head to the left side like a cat. I turned round looking at my art work.

"Uh yeah do you like it?" I asked him I had no idea why I asked him that I never asked people what they thought of my work. I didn't paint for other people I painted for me.

"It's beautiful," Theo said moving past me into my room so he could see the canvas more clearly.
"I like the deep colours and delicate way the pen makes flowers it reminds me of a piece of music I wrote" He said softly. While he was inspecting my painting I was inspecting his face his eyes seemed better I felt bad about the pepper spray. His face when he talked about art and music seemed to light up.

"Wait you write music?" I asked surprised. Theo quickly pulled my back to his chest and cover my mouth. I tensed up by the sudden action.

"Not so loud I don't want my mum to know she'll either want me to show her or something else and I don't show people my music, so stay quiet ok" Theo told me in a low voice his words registered in my head a little bit but my mind was more focused on how warm his chest felt pressed to my back.
"Understand?" Theo asked his warm breath tickling my ear. I nodded as he took his hand from my mouth as he pulled me from my room and then closed the door.
"I think dinners ready come on" He said pulling by my hand. His hand warm and had some caluoses on them I wondered if he played guitar.