Chapter 26

My head was still pounding when I was brought back into the world living but I didn't open my eyes.

"You didn't fucking tell me she could have a black out or be in agony you psycho" Theo growled out I guess he was talking on the phone as I herd no response. Theo why did the thought of Theo make my body heat up, why was the desire to beg him to take right her right now so strong.
"I don't care if it was an experimental drug you should have given me the whole list of side effects" Theo roared out what was he talked about drug what drug. At least in this crazy work my headache had subsided slightly.  I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a low.
"You better wish she's ok or ill be after your head if anything happens to my baby girl." And then a dead tone signalling  Theo had hung up. I stretched feeling weak and tired.

"Theo." I crocked out my throat felling sore when I tried to speak. He rushed over to me and held my hand in his. His eyes damp with unshed tears. He gave me bottle of water when he herd how croaking my voice sounded. I sent him a small Thanks as I drank the water down urgently. I cleared my throat with a cloth thankful that it sounded normal.
"Theo who was on the phone?" I asked cocking my head to the left like a curious kitten. Theo froze just for a second then looked at me with feigned confusion

"What phone call." He said moving closed to me.

"The phone call you just had when you mentioned something about a drug." I told him trying to ignore his closeness.

"I don't know what your talking about." Theo replied coming closer again I narrowed my eyes at his lies.

"Theo if your using you can tell me I can help I can-" he cut me off my pressing his lips to mine. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip begging for entrance I tried to deny him but it was so blissful I wanted more I wanted him to ravish me there and then. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to taste every inch of me. Theo draw back licking his lips.

"I would never use y/n I would never jeopardise us, this, you just for some artificial high. You are the only drug I need." Theo said giving me a bite on my ear which caused a small moan to escape my lips he gave me a cheeky grin then offered me my hand.
"Come on baby girl let's go grocery shopping daddy want to make you a special dinner." Theo said unlocking his room door, I didn't even know his room had a lock. I stopped for a second.

"Wait what did you just call yourself?" I asked as my inner heat skyrocketed.

"Daddy baby girl I called my self Daddy." Theo answered stopping and walking back to me. I still didn't move as I looked up at this dangerous man. I had always been attractive to danger.
"Y/n does your daddy need to carry downstairs." Theo quipped. I bit my lip not knowing wether having Theo carry me be good or bad I could imagine him carrying me have a very different consequences but remember how his friend felt this morning I was scared to see how big he actually was especially because I was a virgin.

"No I can walk." I told him racing down the stairs and started to lace up my shoes unaware of the shadow creepy up behind me.

"I think you meant to say no thank you daddy." Theo said in a voice enriched with authority. I felt my inner heat rose again if that was even possible at that point I felt like I was burning from the inside.

"I'm sorry." I said bowing my head
"I'm sorry... daddy." It was silent for a moment as Theo face morthed into one of shock and disbelief.

"Don't worry baby girl I could never stay mad at you." Theo said picking me up and twirling me round the entryway.
"However we might have to set some ground rules when we get back from shopping ok" he continued cupping my cheek gently I lent into the heat his hand was providing to my cheek.

"Ok but first food right daddy?" I asked happily as I unlocked the door and looked back to see the insanely happy grin that crosses his face.

"Of course baby girl. What do you want for dinner?" He asked as we walked out of the door and grabbed my hand. As we made our way to the store

(A/n exciting news guys this book is the ranked fifth in yandere x reader and I am so proud and happy. Again thanks for all the reads, comments and votes.)