Chapter 49

(A/n its a long chapter)

I didn't know who knocked but I did know that Theo was going to kill them most likely. No scratch that definitely his fists were clenched so tightly I would be surprised if his nails didn't cause any little crescent on his palms. His face was also red and filled with rage there have been times that I have been scared of Theo but I wasn't scared this time I was terrified I wanted to curl into the fetal position close my eyes and pretend I was dead.

"Kitten don't make a sound if you do you will be killing the people at the door. Do you understand me?" Theo growled out. I nodded my head vigorously I sat down on the couch and curled into a ball and closed my eyes. Trying to go into my own world where now of this was real where I wasn't real. I bit my lip and stated to chant  'go away, go away' and 'it's not real, it's not real' over and over in my head. I heard Theo go to the door and unlock it.

"Why hello Holly I'm pretty sure y/n told you to leave her alone." Theo said in sickly sweet voice.

"Cut the crap Theo where is she? did you kidnap your own sister." A unfamiliar voice yelled at him.

"Holly I must say your choice of friend In this scum is quite sickening" Theo told my friend again ignoring the man.

"Well if your ignoring me I guess I can just come In" the voice said I heard a crunch of wood I guessed Theo had punched the door frame blocking the mans way in.

"If you even think about entering my house without my permission to lay your disgusting eyes on my kitten your are deadly mistaken Conner" Theo said slowly and in a deadly voice. Conner? I didn't know anyone called Conner, did I?

"Your disgusting you know that right this is your sister it doesn't matter if your not blood related or not it's wrong."  That was Holly's voice she was scared and angry I could tell.
"I don't know you but from what Conner told me I wouldn't put it past you to have threatened her to lie to me. I knew she liked you she told me but she wasn't going to act on it because she knew it wasn't right." I frowned slightly I loved Theo even though I didn't want to I still did. Why should love be wrong. Us being together wasn't hurting anybody, technically it was Theo possessiveness and  his need to be my everything that was hurting people. but if I could help him try and placet him maybe in time, probably a long time, him possessive would decrease I mean it could also increase to the point where he kills both of us but at least then he wouldn't be hurting anybody. Uh god my head hurts. I was far to young to be dealing with this I was only 17 for Christ sake. Theo told me not to make a sound he never told me not to move. I slowly uncurled myself from the position I was in. I got up and walked over to the door of the living room. from the position I was in I could see what was happening however they couldn't see me it was perfect.

"You think how we feel is wrong? what's wrong is that people keep getting in my way all I want to do is love my kitten forever and ever keep her safe, happy, warm and loved. She deserves it I thought her best friend would understand that." Theo said narrowing his eyes on Holly. Holly took a small step back.

"Your scaring her you ass" Conner told Theo stepping in front of her.

"Good now I suggest both of you leave or else I'll have to do something that my kitten would not like. But if you keep threatening the love me have I will have to eliminate you. I want let anybody harm her or our relationship. That's what your trying to do now Conner I won't allow it." Theo replies taking a threatening step towards the couple.

"It that what Noah did is that why you knocked him out at the party." Conner told Theo. Noah? That was the guy who kept of texting me. Fuck I could remover a single thing I was about to slam my head on the door frame out of frustration I stopped just before I did though Theo didn't want me to make a sound so I didn't.