Chapter 9

As soon as I exited my art room I was surrounded by warm big arms and tickled by wavy black hair.

"Hi Theo." I said in an exhausting voice it was only lunch time and I was all ready drained. Your off school for four days and you just can't get back into the swing of things.

"You ok y/n" Theo asked resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Yeah just tired." I said waving my hand dismissing the topic. Theo hugged me tight once more and then pulled me along as we started walking some where.  When we walked outside I was enveloped in another hug only this time by slim arms while pink hair obstructed my vision.

"Awww" Juliet cooed while suffocating me.
"Theo I'm been thinking and I want to adopt y/n she's far too cute." Juliet said releasing me.
"And as you long term best friend-" She said before she was cut off.

"Noah's my best friend your just the person who followed me from nursery to pre-school to primary school to middle school to high school." Theo said pulling me to his chest. I rolled me eyes.

"Not that I don't love been fought over like a favourite toy I'm really tired and hungry can't we just eat like you know normal people." I said sitting down
"Where's Noah" I added as an afterthought

"Student council both him and Luke are on it" Ethan said as he joined us followed by Rex. I thought that over in my head so the player has school spirt. I opened my bag and grabbed my flask that had veg chilli in it everybody stared at me as I began to eat.

"What now." I asked dreading the answer

"What the hell is that?" Ethan asked looking discussed like everyone else.

"Shut it ok I'm a vegetarian deal with it." I told him enjoying the celeriac I was eating who cares if it looked like alien. I glared at Ethan while he mimed throwing up. Ethan then unwrapping his dinner and in a flash was waving the big greasy fatting hamburger in my face.

"You sure you don't want to eat real food y/n" he said in a sing song voice I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Is this real food with a real man because if so that is not you." I told him

"Ouch dude you just got owned" said a light male voice from behind us. Me and Ethan turned around. The male that spoke was 6'0 he was wearing ripped black skinny jean and timberlands on his feet not the school uniform. He had stunning yellow eyes and dip dyed green hair while his hair on the top was black. He bore a sadist smirk while his eyes bore into mine. Ethan face went red he jumped up and said something quietly to him. The guys head feel back and he roared with laughter.
"Oh Ethan what's wrong are you scared your new little friend won't like you" He said smiling at me thought it was more like barring his teeth.  I felt Theo's hand on my shoulder as a kind of warning not to get involved. Even thought we barley knew each he knew I was kind of the girl who defends her friend however he didn't know I was the kind of girls who never listened to warning. I shrugged Theo's hand of my shoulder.

"Can I help you?" I said my eyes narrowing as the boys grin grew.

"Oh babe you can do much more then help me." He said suggestively I herd a low growl behind me from Theo who had also stood up.

"What do you want Conner as you can see we're busy" Theo states this voice dripping with venom,

"All I wanted was to say hi to our cute new student as seen if the roumors are true. I guess they are she really is adorable." Conner said he reached out his hand, Theo pulled me back and grabbed Conner by his Coller.
"Heh? Theo never new you could be this possessive" Conner said laughing. Rex got up ready to pull them about as the bell rang. No-one moved for a moment

"Theo?" Juliet questioned with her hand in my shoulders

"Theo come on mate we need to go." Rex chimed in nothing

"Theo." I said quietly that seemed to break the trace.

" if you ever look at my sister in the wrong way I will end you" Theo said throwing Conner on the ground. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into school.