Chapter 21

"YOU MADE HER DO WHAT?" Theo yelled at Noah while Juliet was resting her head on Rex's lap while he was player with her hair and Ethan was teaching me the rules of Poker.

"Theo shut up because one it's fine it's art like acting and two I'm trying to concentrate I don't need you yelling." I told him not looking up from my cards. Theo came and sat behind me then whispered in my ear.

"I'm the only one who's allowed to see that look on your face and I will while I make you scream out my name in pleasure when I take you. You have a full house baby girl" I  froze and looked into his steel eyes as he gestured to my cards. I furrowed my brows.

"Is that good?" I asked him

"Depends do you want me to make you scream out my name in pleasure" Theo whispered in my ear I gave him a look and then he said in a normal voice but still quite enough for Ethan to not hear.
"Yes it's good."

"Hey no cheating if you help her she won't learn." Ethan said Noah started to laugh

"coming from the worlds serial cheater well at least on tests" Noah started ruffling Ethan scarlet locks.

"Shut it perv" Ethan said trying to kick Noah how was behind him while still protecting his cards from me.

"Hey y/n what's your favourite colour?" Juliet asked looking at her phone intensely. Theo hugged me so my back was pressed against his chest. I really hoped his friends didn't think we were a couple after all even though we weren't technically related it's wasn't exactly right.

"I don't know probably black or grey however technically they're shades not colours but I do like f/c (favourite colour for those who don't know)" I told her. She hummed in response as Ethan finally managed to tackle Noah and threw his cards to the ground in front of me

"I fold." He said softly punching Noah in the gut I gave him a blank look.

"That's means you won princess" Noah said through gasps as Ethan continued to beat him

"I won. I WON! Theo did you see I won!" I yelled jumping up and punching the air
"Hell Yeah bitch" fuck you" I said happily as I danced around the group. As I skipped past Theo he tackled me to the ground

"you might have won that hand but only with my help so I think I should have you thanks" he said hovered over me i stuck my tongue out at him he gave me a smirk
"Well if you want to play it like that get ready for your tickle death" he yelled as he started to mercilessly tickle as I squealed and tried to get away from his hands.
"Surrender?" Theo asked me.

"Never!" I cried pushing him away. Thankful the bell rang at the same time. I jumped up
"Gotta go" i yelled as I ran away from the group. Towards my food tec class. I slid into the back desk of the class room and got out my note book as I started to note down pointers of the lesson.

*time skip*

I exited out of my biology class room only to be dragged to the parking lot.

"Whaaaa..." I said turning to look at the unexpectedly strong ballet dancer who was dragging me to a dark blue Ford. She opened the back door and bundled me in.

"Hey y/n how's you head feeling?" Ace asked me from the drivers seat.

"It's fine I can cover it with make up I promise I have stage makeup from when I did sleeping beauty." Juliet said sliding into the passenger seat beside him. Ace raised his eyebrows at me.

"You heard Juliet it's fine" I said smiling. Ace stared the car and pulled out of the parking lot I saw Theo stand by a black Lexus and smirked at me lustfully before Ace turned a corner. Juliet was fiddling with the radio mumbled some curses under her breath when it wasn't working.
"I have a question" I stated from the back as I herd Juliet swear
"Did the headmaster tell you that your not ladylike too or is it just me?" Hearing Juliet swear reminded me of when I first came here three days ago and he told me that cursing is not ladylike.

"No y/n he didn't however y/n I'm a ballet dancer I'm always ladylike." She told me.