Chapter 32

I stood my ground if I pulled back Who knew what Theo would do. Theo places Taro in a coma that must have been some beating. How did he even get close to him. This was Taro we were talking about he never left his rich high class world. If he did he would have to deal with the fact that he really wasn't the Prince he thought he was. Did Theo break into his house, it was unlikely not if not that how.

"I put him there I'm dangerous even knowing that your still with me you must be an angel" Theo told me pulling me to his bare chest. I was brought back to the present time and remember the fact that I was only wearing a towel I was going to catch a cold.

"Um Theo if I don't get changed soon I'll catch a cold." I said as I felt a bead of cold water drip from my hair down my back. Theo let out a sigh and let me go.

"Be quick" he told me as I rushed into my bed room grabbing some new underwear a pair of PJ shorts and a huge sweater. It was then I realised it was Monday. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. And walked to Theo's room. He let me in before I managed to knock he was wearing a pair of PJ bottoms and that was it. I stared at his chest but then somehow managed to tear my gaze away.

"Theo what about school?" I asked as he closed the door behind me I called in sick telling them we would most likely be off this whole week meaning we have a whole seven days all to our selves." He told me. Then had tackled me to the bed and started tickling me all over. While I tried to get out of his evil tickle grasp. His hand stilled and I looked up at him with confusion. He gave me small smile and rested his forehead on mine.

"Daddy?" I asked I sensed him smile a bit more.

"I'm ok just thinking how this is going to work we have seven days of just us and I know I want to be with you always I want everyone to know you are mine and if anyone gets near you they will have to pay yet your my step sister." He paused kissing my forehead
"You see what I mean what's the best way to deal with this." Theo said I didn't answer I had honestly No idea, I hoped we could find one though.

/Theo's POV/

She didn't answer she didn't know either. It was small lie in my part I knew the perfect way to deal with this lock my baby girl up in castle and never let her beautiful eyes land on another person other then me. It was that or kill everyone else. I was so close to killing that bastard Tora the only thought that made me stop was the thought of my y/n she could never knowing love a killer. I'm glad she was trusting me now the drug I gave her had some problems at the start but know she truly and fully forgotten those people I used to call friends how foolish I was they weren't my friends they were going to take my baby girl away from me. They wanted them all to themselves.

"Theo." My baby girl said bringing my attractive back to her I hummed in response before I started to slowly and gently used my youngest to trace over the hicky marks I made on her neck and collarbone. I felt her body shiver in pleasure.

"D-do you kn- ahhh, kn-k-know any cre-creepy ahhh stories?" Y/n managed to moan out. I smiled against her sweet smelling, soft skin I couldn't hold back as I bit it again making y/n moan out even more. I licked the spot then grinned at her while she was bright red.

"What do you mean by creepy stories?" I asked lying down picking her up and laying her on me so she was sat on my lap.

"You know creepy pastas like slender, smile dog, Jeff the killer, Jane the killer." She told me I gave her blank look.
"Sonic.exe, lost silver, the rake. How do you not know them" she looked at me like she was actually offended

"Because I'm not weirdo like you babe," i said poking her sides. She still looked confused.

"You must have herd of slender they made a movie about the fact that those two thirteen year olds killed there 'friend' because slender told them to" She told we using air quotes around the word friend. I small clog turned in my head

" but it didn't work obviously" I mumbled I could kill two birds with one stone the two moan men who wanted my baby for themselves was Conner and Ethan. Everyone knew Ethan hated, no loathed Conner if I framed Ethan for his death, I could get rid of both of them.

"Daddy?" Y/n questioned me whilst running her small hands up and down my chest. I looked up at her, she turned away slightly as a light pink dusted her chest. I nodded at her to continue.
"Can we play a game" she said playing with my belt. I let out a groan as her hand woke up my friend.

"Sorry baby girl you'll be to sore" I told her placing her next to me

"No I promise Dady I'm fine please daddy if your worried about my pussy let me please you daddy." She said rubbing her body next to me my pant were getting incredibly tight I was going to lose control soon I stood up.

"No" I told her. I knew if she placed her sweet lips around my cock I wouldn't be gentle I would force her to deep throat me. I didn't want to hurt her.
"How about we watch a movie ok" I said walking down stairs and herd y/n follow me like an obedient little puppy that drug really did work like a charm. Soaking her clothes and towels in it was a brilliant idea the subtle scent will make sure she stay my little baby girl obedient and always ready to please her daddy and be pleased by him.